The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Overall question!

I wanna get the ZK II, but it doesnt release til June here in Europe, should I get the ZK I in the meantime ?
I somehow really love it!
24 for MVP !!!

Wow, you weren't joking about wearing your pair FOR REAL. I've played in mine about 8 times now and they are no where near that beat. I must be lazy as hell, or you HOOP on dudes.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

I just got an e-mail from Eastbay telling me that they did not receive the ZKII Strenghts and my back order was canceled.
>:
mad.gif

Does anyone know when they will release in New Jersey? The only pair that I was able to get was the black/maize from Newport Mall and they don't have anything else. I called several other stores around my area and they either don't know or don't have them.

Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen with the Laker colorway. I have it back ordered from Eastbay as well.

Are any stores (online or other than FootLocker) getting these? It really sucks that I live in the East Coast. These are hard to find down here. :smh:
smh.gif

Those shoes look sweet. The patent leather really sets it off. A month ago I had no intention on buying them, but seeing them more and more is making me give in.

man... can't wait for the Strengths to drop here... good thing I didn't buy the Lakers ZKII

just came back from a pickup game... I rolled my ankle in my ZK1s earlier... smh
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

F/S --- BMP AJ 1 Sz 7.5 - 13 $255 Shipped.
F/S --- BMP AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Quote:
Does anyone know when they will release in New Jersey? The only pair that I was able to get was the black/maize from Newport Mall and they don't have anything else. I called several other stores around my area and they either don't know or don't have them.
TeamLakers
Lakers VS Suns Round One...Wouldn't Miss It For The World!!!​

Quote:
Did you ask footlocker to ship them from another store? They are all over the place in cali....
F/S --- BMP AJ 1 Sz 7.5 - 13 $255 Shipped.
F/S --- BMP AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Along with Eastbay no longer having the strengths, they have pushed back the release of the White/Maize/Purple to mid May.

Quote:
White/Varsity Purple/Varsity Maize will not be available to ship until the middle of May.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

hey so whats the difference between the kobe strength and the AZK II i just saw kobe last night with the strengths on i do love the look of AzKII but the strengths look nice too which ones would u guys prefer tech wise and look wise

^both of them are ZK II's, strength is just a different version than the first release. There are three versions. The first release you are calling the AZK II is the ultimate, or sheath version. The third is Lite. As for tech, I dunno I only have ultimate right now, but they are nice.
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

Along with Eastbay no longer having the strengths, they have pushed back the release of the White/Maize/Purple to mid May.

This really sucks! >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Eastbay already charged my card and now they are moving the date up. First it was the Strenghts now this. I have never had this much trouble or searched soooo hard for a basketball shoe. Nike really messed up with the release schedule and even distribution of the ZKII's. :smh:
smh.gif

looks worse than landing on someones foot:

pnu1170425011024x768hk6.jpg
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5

The picture looks like Barbosa scuffed up Kobe's strengths

haha

Which shoe do you guys think will hit outlet malls faster? ....

ORCA's or ULTIMATES ???

Im a bit confused. As far as which shoes are the Orcas, Ultimates. I know which ones are the strengths. Can someone posts pics. First page doesnt talk about the Orcas nor the Ultimates.

Thanks in advance,

EL REY JR

EL REY JR wrote Im a bit confused. As far as which shoes are the Orcas, Ultimates. I know which ones are the strengths. Can someone posts pics. First page doesnt talk about the Orcas nor the Ultimates.
Orcas are the strength.

Strenght or Ultimate no shoes can prevent an ankle inverson. Hope Kobe can come back and play in game 3.

Back
Top Bottom