The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

wow kfig5 i think you may be challenging Bp as the best ps'er.....good stuff :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Yankees

yo quick ques about the kobe2s. how many shoes are there (strengths, lites, ultimates, stealths?), how many colorways of each, and when will i be able to get them at outlets? thankyou

its truly amazing how better colors can completely change my opinion on the ZKII entirely
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

Any word on RD? That's the first good colorway so far...
My two middle fingers down, other two pokin' out, thumb tucked in, yeah I'm reppin' my block...

I've done a complete 180 on the Strengths. I got to ball with the Stengths today, and I am in love. Aside from the performance, the looks are on point, and purple is vibrant, and it is a very sexy shoe. COPPED!
King

they won't do it, but sending kobe to the eastern conference would make my day
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

:wow:
eek.gif
i guees i gotta ask my boss for some over time :smh:
smh.gif
cant wait to get those wit the other colorway'z
i was crossing my finger'z that KOBE would resign wit NIKE(and he did) i mean come on now where else is he gona go....PRO KED"Z?
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

^^^ chad
i remember reading that someone said the strengths did not have to be broken in like the sheaths were.........maybe thats why?
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

The USA Strengths were sick, but USA Ultimates are :nerd:
nerd.gif
the petition, but somebody else help a brother out. Scratch that, help all of NT out cause we need Kustom Kobe Kolors.
"... Now pick up the soap!"- The Health Inspector

I'm addicted to Navy & Flint Grey, BRed, and Cement Elephant Print. Please don't do an intervention. Don't do an after school special. Let me die happy someday with the [drug] shoes I love.

Strengths are in my near future unless dude sells me his Blk IIIs. Who am I kidding, I'll end up getting both. SMH @ me. :lol:
laugh.gif

COOK # 45

Thanks for the info Chris.

Back
Top Bottom