^ Nice mavs ps that pretty hot.

The more i see the usa strengths the less i like them :\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
Team Yankees

I figured you'd know that info Hoyle. I'll be getting these probably. Chris, I'll hit you up later.
COOK # 45

OMG, look at that pic of the US strength toebox, glue already popped............big sigh on the trend of Nike's quality....

USA Strengths are serious. Muy copped. I assume they'll be releasing in the fall around the Worlds.
King

The USA needed a blue patent toe on it.
Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

^

On which team USA's ? The strengths ? Nah

The team USA sheath's already got a blue patent toe?

dvdsc06376lp6.jpg

Blue patent toe's on both team USA ZKII's wouldnt be good.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

^
I have to disagree.As much I love the team USA ZKI's and trust me I do since I spent a little extra for my second pair of team USA ZKI's that are on ICE that I got from a hookup in PI which got the Kobe silver face box.

The ZKII's sheath USA are a lot better especially with the gold trimming on the swoosh and the patent leather on the toe and strap on the ZKII sheaths :pimp:
pimp.gif

I look at the team USA ZKI from a collectors standpoint like being what the value the AJ Olympics VI are now worth and going for resale wise in a couple years down the road.

All I have to say is if you slept on the team USA ZKI's and passed on the online niketown release hoping they would hit the sales rack later like most of the ZKI's did, well to bad you slept.Even if a small amount of rare sizes of the team USA ZKI's hit some outlets.I havent heard of any team USA ZKI's hiting the outlets in a full size run.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Quote:
I look at the team USA ZKI from a collectors standpoint like being what the value the AJ Olympics VI are now worth and going for resale wise in a couple years down the road.
always
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Those warrior ps's are fire nike stop playin and release the asia's here...does the US get a exclusive...I don't think so show us some love.

both USA's look really fresh....the strenghts & ultimates....

still need to buy my pair of strengths, heard nothing but good stuff about them.
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Back
Top Bottom