The OG Power Rangers.. Where are they now?

So the black and blue ranger are unemployed? If anything the Pink ranger is the only one with a successful acting career

RIP thuy trang yellow ranger
Red ranger got fat
Pink ranger is just getting hotter whooo!!

lol

thats cuz the Pink Ranger is still hot
Green Ranger is a MMA fighter
Blue Ranger is Gay
Black ranger is missing a middle finger
Yellow Ranger died a few days before 9/11 :smh:
Red just got fat and wears a bluetooth headset

:rofl: @ Green rangers "Jesus didnt tap" tat

enhanced-buzz-18421-1368038837-7.jpg

I know Ive seen Black ranger in a few commercials.... for Best Buy I think ?

Last edited:
always thought it was ****** up how the black guy is the black ranger and the asian is the yellow ranger

I can see the red ranger eating ice-cream and twinkies, watching the current Rangers, yelling at the screen on some, " that was me wit the spinnin heal kiks and whippin the mega zord. These clowns think they doin it. Thats not how you yell when you punch. 'Saint Ey YahHHH', like that, you dumb ***********.

Last edited:
Wonder how the black ranger is missing a middle finger though.
It's always been like that, as a kid it freaked me out. If you watch certain scenes you'll see it. My childhood best friend pointed it out to me while we were watching. He's on an episode of Moesha you can see it too.

Never was attracted to Kimberly or Trini ... I had a thing for Aisha though.

me and my older brother used to always go on the blue ranger cuz he was our least favorite. We used to be like "the blue ranger is gay ew"

but now he is legit homosexual. we called it back in 93' :smokin

I watched one of Amy Jo's Lifetime movies though ...she was puking up her meals on purpose.
She was a also on Felicity I used to watch that and Dawson's Creek.

Keri Russell though ....mmm mmm MMM! 
frown.gif

Last edited:
always thought it was ****** up how the black guy is the black ranger and the asian is the yellow ranger
as a kid i thought the same thing

the news about the yellow ranger saddens me although its not new

didnt they all do their own stunts?

R.I.P. to the Yellow Ranger. |I

Cool to see what the rest of them are up to now. Looks like they're enjoying what they do, from what I can tell.

I can see the red ranger eating ice-cream and twinkies, watching the current Rangers, yelling at the screen on some, " that was me wit the spinnin heal kiks and whippin the mega zord. These clowns think they doin it. Thats not how you yell when you punch. 'Saint Ey YahHHH', like that, you dumb ***********.
roll.gif
holy **** famb just spit beer on my keyboard @ 'saint ey yahhhhhh'

Back
Top Bottom