The OG Power Rangers.. Where are they now?

Fun fact: Yall ever wondered why Pink Ranger rocks a skirt but Yellow ranger doesnt? The Yellow Ranger was a dude in the original japanese version :lol:

Started to get into this a bit on YT, Black Ranger has the deepest voice in history lol and the yellow ranger's name is boi of all things :lol:

laugh.gif
^probably some of things I would do with those powers. Thanks for the post.

toysrus got these...
mean.gif
almost bought it
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=18968306
Man that is a swagged out belt buckle..... If only I was still in high school.

Started to get into this a bit on YT, Black Ranger has the deepest voice in history lol and the yellow ranger's name is boi of all things :lol:

Go straight to the Dragon Ranger (green ranger) arc. Some seriously good **** in there.

Last edited:
I watched up until Power Rangers in Space. One Christmas I got a Zord set that had a platform. It didn't have the red Zord which was the skeleton that combined them to make the Megazord though. Literally the only Power Rangers toys I ever had. I was happy still. I appreciate everything my mom was able to afford for me and my brother. I used to make morphers out of cardboard and colour them in. That's all we needed. :pimp:

I had a friend on the nice other side of town who was more fortunate and had every Zord, morpher, weapon, and action figure. I used to go to his place all the time. :lol: He also had every Batman and Spider-man action figure known to man at that time. All the villains, everything. Beast Wars, Gargoyles, G.I. Joe's, Transformers, you name it. Even action figures from the Mighty Ducks animated series.

**** that...I'm 25 and I'd wear one tomorrow if I bought it today.
laugh.gif
Oh I'd definitely wear it don't get me wrong... But the props and necks broken would be so much better around people not trying to be professional. Maybe at a mall or something.....I think some Yeezy's might match pretty well with gold lace tips lol. 
~"Hypebeast we know about cha"

ran this toy to the ground when I was younger

:smh: :lol:

View media item 439668

yooooo i got this toy for my 11th bday, damn i loved it! i also got the bootleg version as well and had fun wileding dual swords :smokin :smokin :smokin

i stopped watching Power Rangers when they switched to Zeo. at that point, i got heated they replaced most of the OG characters and was going into 7th grade at the time. I also hated those stupid shapes they had on their helmets.

Last edited:
And my white ranger swird is broken in the same spot

I remember being so pissed i got the saba saber instead of the dragonflute dagger. Sooooooooo heated. Then i got over it.

That Mega-Dragonzord is dope. My cousin still has a mint-condition OG Megazord chllin in his closet. He had no idea his dad bought one to stock in hopes for a high return...Guess not. lol.

Back
Top Bottom