The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think you can still play online during this maintenance. Just cant use some features like the store.

From IGN:
 During the maintenance, you’ll be unable to access the PlayStation Store, PS Home and Account Management. If you’ve signed into the PSN since August 23, you’ll still be able to play games online and access other online services, such as Netflix.

I think you can still play online during this maintenance. Just cant use some features like the store.

From IGN:

During the maintenance, you’ll be unable to access the PlayStation Store, PS Home and Account Management. If you’ve signed into the PSN since August 23, you’ll still be able to play games online and access other online services, such as Netflix.

correct, during almost all of the scheduled maintenance Sony does you have access to mulitplayer. The only things affected are account management and the store.

Last edited:
Who offers you the best stuff if you preorder for 2K, FIFA, and Destiny?

I have them all reserved at Best Buy currently

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of pulse elites from amazon. Couldn't pass them up at just over $118 shipped

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Announced For PS3, PS4 And Vita

View media item 1154457
Mere days after the release of Hyrule Warriors, Koei Tecmo are and Bandai Namco have announced the next Warriors spin-off.

Bandai Namco have revealed One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 for release in Japan. The game is in development for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and Vita. (Thanks, Game Jouhou)

Pirate Warriors 3 will be at the Tokyo Game Show, which runs from September 18 – 21s

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/2...3-announced-ps3-ps4-vita/#QAsBQiZ5BHe04dR5.99

So I changed my destiny pre-order over to chel this morning.

Not really a fan of the digital games thing but Ill go with the digital guardian edition for the expansion pass and figured id be keeping it for a while anyway. I realized too that even if psn goes down at any point when I want to play it, it's an online game so it won't make a difference having a physical copy anyway. :lol:

Are the destiny limited edition preorders still sold out everywhere?

Last edited:
Should I be nervous about psn when destiny drops :lol:

I switched my preorder from xbone to PS a week or so agl.. Don't want to be disappoint if them servers staying down when I'm trying to play

Really? I'm on right now.

After looking closer, anything that was downloaded from psn (aka every app and game except for hard copies) is locked because it can't connect to the server to verify a license. So all I can do is play infamous which I've traded and tlou which my friend is borrowing... Great.

All this tells me is I'll never buy a game digitally now

Should I be nervous about psn when destiny drops
laugh.gif

I switched my preorder from xbone to PS a week or so agl.. Don't want to be disappoint if them servers staying down when I'm trying to play
The Ultimate Destiny Experience is Only on PlayStation, so you have nothing to worry about.

Really? I'm on right now.

After looking closer, anything that was downloaded from psn (aka every app and game except for hard copies) is locked because it can't connect to the server to verify a license. So all I can do is play infamous which I've traded and tlou which my friend is borrowing... Great.

All this tells me is I'll never buy a game digitally now

have you tried [Settings] > [Network] Uncheck "Connect to the Internet" and you should be able to access your offline content without issues as long as your PS4 has been activated as your Home console. If you can't get to [Settings], disconnect your PS4 from the Internet first

Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4

Beautiful hand-drawn platformer will run at 1080p/60fps

View media item 1154603
“Hello, Internet-People! I’m Fidget, co-star of Dust: An Elysian Tail. As you can see in the photograph displayed above, taken moments ago in a candid fashion, I’m playing the game with a DualShock 4! That’s no Photoshop job, that’s the real deal! Dust: An Elysian Tail is coming to PlayStation 4 REALLY REALLY SOON! I KNOW! It’s crazy! Crazy like a nimbat!

“So, what is Dust: An Elysian Tail? I’m glad you asked, this being an announcement post about it and all!

“Imagine a 2D side-scrolling platformer, with crazy-fast swordplay and screen-clearing MAGIC supplied by yours truly. There are power-ups! Special abilities! Hidden passages! A whole world of STUFF to find! Main quests! Side quests! We’ve even got a quest where you can choose to put poison ivy into some jerk’s laundry! I KNOW! It’s magical! Let’s poison his laundry TOGETHER!

“Now, if you can, imagine all this awesomeness is hand-drawn like an old animated movie from the 80’s and 90’s, but with art at crazy high resomolutions! Like, 1080p! People tell me that’s pretty darn good! Also, 60fps. I’m guessing that’s some sort of speed? Like, the speed of awesome? I don’t know much about these things, though. I mean, look at my hands! I’m not plugging anything into expensive TVs with these ham-hocks.”

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...ming-soon-ps4/?emcid=social_20140828_30638886

Back
Top Bottom