The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just downloaded NHL 15 demo and I'm not even a fan of hockey but I might pick up the game, it's more fun than i thought

Just downloaded NHL 15 demo and I'm not even a fan of hockey but I might pick up the game, it's more fun than i thought
hockey games are easy to get used to and really fun to play. My favorite sport games. They also do not take long 

only thing is people love to do cheese goals but ain't nothing like good defense that can counter that. 

hockey games are easy to get used to and really fun to play. My favorite sport games. They also do not take long 

only thing is people love to do cheese goals but ain't nothing like good defense that can counter that. 
Playing against humans is fun.

I played the demo and outshot the computer on normal 33 - 4

I lost 3-2. 
indifferent.gif

i can't even get into a match on TLOU MP... guess the maintenance is causing this

I lost 3-2. 
indifferent.gif
CPU got that damn One-Timer Slapshot down to a T 

1st game i played got cooked 2-0 Lundqvist stoned me, did win my fight though 
laugh.gif

View media item 1154872

I'm so ******* sick and tired of this crap :smh: these characters had the damn nerve to attack MS for their DRM policies but little did anyone know they have their own. If quite sure I've never had this problem with my Xbox One and its extremely annoying that I now (finally) figured out what the issue is (have to make this PS4 my primary in the PSN settings menu) but I cannot even do that because PSN is once again down for scheduled "maintenance". Yes I'm mad

I lost 3-2. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 played on rookie and was winng 5+ - 0 constantly, switch to all-star and went 0-1 first game and 2-1 2nd game
I'm so ******* sick and tired of this crap
mean.gif
these characters had the damn nerve to attack MS for their DRM policies but little did anyone know they have their own. If quite sure I've never had this problem with my Xbox One and its extremely annoying that I now (finally) figured out what the issue is (have to make this PS4 my primary in the PSN settings menu) but I cannot even do that because PSN is once again down for scheduled "maintenance". Yes I'm mad
hour and a half left

and I have yet to have the problems you're having. It's been smooth sailing since '13 except for the most recent hiccup on sunday. Why the quotes around "maintenance" this is an actual maintenance and is probably to try and take away the ease of a DDoS attack considering that it's during business hours which seems rare 

I'm so ******* sick and tired of this crap
mean.gif
these characters had the damn nerve to attack MS for their DRM policies but little did anyone know they have their own. If quite sure I've never had this problem with my Xbox One and its extremely annoying that I now (finally) figured out what the issue is (have to make this PS4 my primary in the PSN settings menu) but I cannot even do that because PSN is once again down for scheduled "maintenance". Yes I'm mad
Maybe it's your negative attitude manifesting in your Playstation. 

Watched that Walking Dead video hongcouver posted with all the possible endings for ep. 5.

Got my reevaluating some of my choices.
laugh.gif

Really wonder how Telltale is gonna integrate all the various choice branches into Season 3.
Clem covering her and AJ in zombie guts and walking in that herd like a boss.
pimp.gif
That flashback in ep. 5 really shows you how Clementine has grown as a character. She ain't the innocent, sweet girl anymore.
frown.gif

^ Word, there are 5 possible choices in that final episode. I hope Telltale doesn't get lazy and branch all 5 choices into one linear outcome.

What decisions did yall make for the final Ep.?

I let Kenny kill Jane and entered Wellington with the baby while Kenny wandered off

Who are your most hated characters in TWD series?

For me:

1). Bonnie. Wolf in sheep's clothing. Backstabbing *****.
2). Ben. **** boi had a marshmallow heart and screwed the group over multiple times.
3). Sarah. Sheltered lil ****. She deserved to die. I hated her dad too.

Last edited:
^ Word, there are 5 possible choices in that final episode. I hope Telltale doesn't get lazy and branch all 5 choices into one linear outcome.

What decisions did yall make for the final Ep.?
I let Kenny kill Jane and entered Wellington with the baby while Kenny wandered off
Who are your most hated characters in TWD series?

For me:
spoilers, spoilers everywhere.

Dynamic weather looks great!

Between this and DC, it's gonna be a dope racing fall/winter.

Last edited:
@hongcouver604
I shot Kenny when he was fighting with Jane, forgave Jane and went back to Carver's place with her and finally I let those strangers inside.

New Numbers

PS4 outselling Xbox One by over 100,000 units.  
eek.gif

laugh.gif

PS4 outselling Xbox One and Wii U combined.

Xbox One and the Wii U, neck and neck. 

Back
Top Bottom