The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm certain on getting a PS4 within the next few weeks, so I will have a heightened interest in tonights Sony presser. :smokin :smokin

I really hope this presentation is on point tonight and not a bunch of remastered games and no mans land.

I really hope this presentation is on point tonight and not a bunch of remastered games and no mans land.
8fQ8hs2.gif

Just the expected big titles, some cool Indie stuff, a DOPE controller, true backwards compatibility, some Rare collection that is pretty cool, some Minecrat Virtual reality stuff/partnership (it was :pimp: even though I won't own it), and some other stuff I can't remember :lol:

But overall it was very good IMo

Just the expected big titles, some cool Indie stuff, a DOPE controller, true backwards compatibility, some Rare collection that is pretty cool, some Minecrat Virtual reality stuff/partnership (it was :pimp: even though I won't own it), and some other stuff I can't remember :lol:

But overall it was very good IMo

i seen them post about that elite controller. is it just a colorway or does it have new features, also what does true BC mean? just putting an OG Xbox game in the One? if so about time. i know its the PS thread but i like to keep up with the competition without going through THAT thread lol.

I take backwards compatibility with a grain of salt, if it's like 360 some of the best games will get left off the list. Not even sure what to expect from Sony, I just want AK and September to hurry up and get here.

Last edited:
i seen them post about that elite controller. is it just a colorway or does it have new features, also what does true BC mean? just putting an OG Xbox game in the One? if so about time. i know its the PS thread but i like to keep up with the competition without going through THAT thread lol.

Just popping in the disc man. It is gonna take a little time since it is up to the developer etc. but MS claims that there isn't any work to be done on their part (the developer's.). It just has to be approved.

And the controller actually has these extra paddle shift type triggers (for racing) you can add/remove, different types of d-pads toucan install (for fighters etc.), and it looked like you could have different analog sticks that range in height width grip etc.

Oh and some switches that must apply to some preset settings that you may or may not have. It is a luxury, geared towards 'elite' gamers etc. and will probably be expensive but I believe that it is a nice touch nonetheless.

Last edited:
On the wall for the event tonight, high chance of rain in NYC not standing outside in the line just for some free stuff, what do they give away like tees and keychains?

On the wall for the event tonight, high chance of rain in NYC not standing outside in the line just for some free stuff, what do they give away like tees and keychains?

Got cold all of a sudden in NY. Got me in a hoodie and sweats :lol:

Back
Top Bottom