The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

what the big deal about the last guardian?

That horizons joint looked better than that

Well it's one of the OG PS franchises as we had one for PS1 and PS2. This one was announced in E3 2008 or 2009 so it has been much delayed and much anticipated. Many even thought that it was scrapped altogether. The first 2 games are just beautiful and epic in their own right. But the style is very particular which won't appease all gamers.

xTiTnCLj29FdoARTnW.gif

:lol:

Well it's one of the OG PS franchises as we had one for PS1 and PS2. This one was announced in E3 2008 or 2009 so it has been much delayed and much anticipated. Many even thought that it was scrapped altogether. The first 2 games are just beautiful and epic in their own right. But the style is very particular which won't appease all gamers.
Sheesh seems more like a teaser than a trailer/demo lol

Off the E3 topic real quick, did the Magma Red DS4 drop today?
My reserve from GS says it's ready to be picked up, but I thought it came out after Batman. Not even gonna try calling them either because they never answer their damn lines.

Slight correction: Both previous Team ICO games were for the PS2.

I've never played ico or sotc, should I give them a whirl? :nerd:

Last edited:
So happy that FF7 is being re-made. This game probably won't be out for a year or two huh? =(

I dont get why dinosaur robots in horizon. Just seems so out of place to me. Just bring Tomb Raider to PS4 early.

So happy that FF7 is being re-made. This game probably won't be out for a year or two huh? =(

In in development by the guys who are making FFXV, which started development on PS2. Expect nothing less than a mid PS5 launch for the new Final Fantasy

Last edited:
I skipped on the PS4 Ratchet and Clank games. Hope I didnt miss too much. Want to jump back into the series
A crack in time is a must play.

I've still got Into the Nexus to play but to be honest the one coming out is a reboot so its a good starting point.

My guess 2017 since that would be the 20th anniversary.

So 2016 FFXV, 2017 FFVII - Re and 2018 KHIII

Shenmue 3

View media item 526190
I wish they would extend the Kickstarter to include digital remasters of 1 and 2. Never got to play 2 because I didn't have an Xbox. But with 30 days left for the campain and them already surpassing their goal, make it happen b.

I don't even need a story for Hitman.  Just give me unique contracts with multiple ways to complete with Silent Assassin ranking.  

Can someone help make sense of this Final Fantasy VII Remake? is this the port that was announce last year that had everybody pissed? Is this a revamped remake? Will it have the same turn-based gameplay? 

Can someone help make sense of this Final Fantasy VII Remake? is this the port that was announce last year that had everybody pissed? Is this a revamped remake? Will it have the same turn-based gameplay?
No, it seems this will be a brand new re-make of the OG film. When they announced FF7 last year, it was simply a port from the PC version that was released, only in HD. lol. That's why so many people were so upset at the announcement last year.

Maybe Square felt the pressure and backlash from that announcement and decided it would be smart to re-make the entire game? My goodness I cannot wait. I wonder if they'll change the fighting interface and make it more like a third-person POV like the more recent FF games.

Just happy that the remake is being made...I just hope it doesn't take forever to release
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom