The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I don't care about the graphics on THPS. If it plays like the games from 15 years ago (specifically 2 and 3), I'm in.

Bruh all of those get love and best believe they will get this treatment when 7 sells well.

You think 6 will get that same treatment? Doubt it. Only the FF fans know what VI is. VII, VIII, and IX were enjoyed by everyone.

I think VIII is overrated. The other three are my fave FF games of all time.

Tony Hawk looks fine. Graphics could be a little better but gameplay looks fine. It's always been an arcade game. And that's how Tony Hawk wants it to play. Fast paced, same old controls, and ridiculous strings of tricks. Tony himself said he didn't want the feel to chance.

You want realistic well then go play Skate.

FTR, Skate >THPS.
Yeah but that's exactly why THPS fell off in the first place - they used the same control scheme for years on end and once Skate came out people realized what they were missing all along.

Game looks straight garbage though regardless of graphics or controls.

Yea. It was supposed to be the netflix for video games, but has it been widely successful/embraced by gamers? I did a 3 month trial for $45 but I'm canceling once it's up. I figured I'm better off buying/selling the games used for like $5 each. I just realized I pretty much spent $45 to beat GOW 1, most likely beat GOW 2 and hopefully Arkam city by the time my 3 months are up. And then I will no longer own the games if I want to play them again.

Which brings my point, as a consumer, if Msft and Xbox are offering something like that for free, no way am I spending $15/month on it.

It's still in beta as far as I know. UK beta codes were sent out not too long ago. It's hit and miss from peoples reactions due to their different internet bandwidths from what I've read.

you still need to pay for the games in MS' case. PS Now is meant to be like Netflix so big choice of games to play that you don't have.it all depends what you think is best for you. i haven't used PS+ but I've still got my PS3 with backlog so no need for me.

All of these get love in this thread. 

Boost reps VIII

I rep IX

Centex VI

And I rep VII.

Shows how great the franchise is.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sony won't and it means nothing for PS now. It wasn't aimed at being a BC solution. It's aiming for the Netflix type model which is why it's on smart TV's with more devices to follow.
Yea. It was supposed to be the netflix for video games, but has it been widely successful/embraced by gamers? I did a 3 month trial for $45 but I'm canceling once it's up. I figured I'm better off buying/selling the games used for like $5 each. I just realized I pretty much spent $45 to beat GOW 1, most likely beat GOW 2 and hopefully Arkam city by the time my 3 months are up. And then I will no longer own the games if I want to play them again.

Which brings my point, as a consumer, if Msft and Xbox are offering something like that for free, no way am I spending $15/month on it.
I think the reason for the price is because you don't necessarily need a ps4/3 to play PSNow.  It's built in the new Sony TVs, with Samsung support on the way.  You can play console quality (Ps3) games without the console.

like I said in the e3 thread the last game came out so long ago I forgot what the story was even about. Still sold tho. Prolly a day 1 pickup

like I said in the e3 thread the last game came out so long ago I forgot what the story was even about. Still sold tho. Prolly a day 1 pickup
Yeah they're gonna have to do a serious refresher with all those handheld games that came out too.  Hopefully they do a good job of giving us some backstory early on.

Last edited:

Yeah they're gonna have to do a serious refresher with all those mobile games that came out too.  Hopefully they do a good job of giving us some backstory early on.

Hybrid keeps saying that KH 2.8 drops right before 3 comes out. Its supposedly a PS4/Xbone edition with all the games in it

Last edited:
FF7 > FF9 = FF6 imo..

I've watched the trailer way too many times since yesterday evening :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom