The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So ign just posted the first 15 minutes of the remastered god of war 3
:lol:
**** looks just like the ps3 version
Not sure if I should be marveled at the power of the ps3
Or disappointed with the power of the ps4 :lol:

Why would a remaster make you disappointed in the power of the ps4?

It's going to run a game(that is a top 5-ish game graphically from last gen) that ran at 720p ~40 fps at 1080p 60fps. There's really not anything else to expect from a remaster.

Not to mention IGN-captured footage is always worse than what you'll see on your display.

Rocket League is amazing 
pimp.gif

Downloaded Rocket League this morning, can't wait to try it after work.

Also, New SFV stage revealed.

I agree, Sean would be more fitting since V is reminiscent of III. The street/favela theme of the stage seems to lean towards Sean, whereas Blanka would probably be a jungle stage. Also, is that a World Cup trophy where the statue of Jesus should be?

I'm sure we'll get both eventually in DLC packs, just a question of which one will be there from the get-go.

Last edited:

Superman's powers simply dont translate well to a game. Will likely be garbage
I personally hate superman as an alien and a superhero

But bias aside, what you said is true. He's too OP for it to be good.

Unless he was doing senseless destruction like that hulk game that dropped a longgggg time ago. But im sure superman morals or some corn **** stance wont allow him to do that

That God of war three remastered graphics comparison video on IGN is crazy, the PS4 version is ridiculously good.

What are they doing with that series. The alt ending that they decided not to use would've been great and would've perfectly set up another trilogy.

The one where he is summoned into the norse world and starts over with the Norse Pantheon

That God of war three remastered graphics comparison video on IGN is crazy, the PS4 version is ridiculously good.

for the lazy

Also definite difference. Dont have the time to replay all games i want to replay so its a pass

Last edited:
As I thought I|

no love for us phablet users. At least it'll be cool decoration.

i honestly see no difference between both versions

Expand the screen cuz there is no way thats true. Not saying it is a huge graphical leap but the lighting and textures are noticeably better.

Last edited:
Better lighting, better textures, running natively 1080p the blurriness from far objects are gone, and the 60 fps is not bad. Firefox has a 1080p and 60fps option. Honestly i wouldn't buy it, this is for people who jumped ship from 360 to ps4 and didn't have a ps3.

Back
Top Bottom