The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Better lighting, better textures, running natively 1080p the blurriness from far objects are gone, and the 60 fps is not bad. Firefox has a 1080p and 60fps option. Honestly i wouldn't buy it, this is for people who jumped ship from 360 to ps4 and didn't have a ps3.

Yea, you're probably right.

I need the UC collection, never finished UC3.

Rocket league is a really fun game. Played online last night for my first match and I didn't figure out that I was on the blue team until almost halfway :smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
I just did teh rocket league training and I already know I'm gonna terrible at this game for a while. :lol:

Rocket League looks like it's going to be an easy plat.

Already have more than half of the trophies without even trying.

Game is too much fun

Rocket League looks like it's going to be an easy plat.

Already have more than half of the trophies without even trying.

Game is too much fun
It really is. My first game I scored two goals...5 games later....never had a chance lol.

Ken officially joins the Street Fighter 5 roster

At Capcom's Street Fighter 5 San Diego Comic-Con panel, the game's next playable fighter was revealed. Ken, the fiery, blonde shoto, officially joins the roster.

Ken is the fifth character to return from the last installment in the series, Street Fighter 4.

Polygon reports that Ken will be very different from Ryu this time around. He will no longer sport his trademark red gi, and will come equipped with a more "in-your-face" playstyle.

His V-Trigger is called Heat Rush and enhances all of his special moves, while his V-Skill, Quick Step, allows him to run towards the opponent, closing the gap quickly.

View media item 1621197

Sounds and looks completely different to Ryu which is what I wanted to see. Vary the shoto's as much as possible.

Also I wonder who the ending is teasing.

sfv10jgkhp.png

Last edited:
I downloaded Rocket League not expecting anything but the game is loads of fun! It's even better that it's free.

Another game I recommend is Hustle Kings which is a pool game. Xbox has this knockoff called PoolNationFX and it just doesn't come close to Hustle Kings.

Ken officially joins the Street Fighter 5 roster

At Capcom's Street Fighter 5 San Diego Comic-Con panel, the game's next playable fighter was revealed. Ken, the fiery, blonde shoto, officially joins the roster.

Ken is the fifth character to return from the last installment in the series, Street Fighter 4.

Polygon reports that Ken will be very different from Ryu this time around. He will no longer sport his trademark red gi, and will come equipped with a more "in-your-face" playstyle.

His V-Trigger is called Heat Rush and enhances all of his special moves, while his V-Skill, Quick Step, allows him to run towards the opponent, closing the gap quickly.

View media item 1621197

Sounds and looks completely different to Ryu which is what I wanted to see. Vary the shoto's as much as possible.

Also I wonder who the ending is teasing.

sfv10jgkhp.png

I thought maybe ehonda cause of the stuff on his face

Back
Top Bottom