The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Nawghty said he thinks he may buy the game now o. My twitch guy just trolling. He's mad everyone playing MGS now and he has no 1 to play gears with

To comment on an earlier post, I think Xeodrifter is my favorite of the PS+ games this month.

Very simple mechanics and very fun. Short game, but you can replay to find extra health and weapon upgrades.

ALL games are required to have a small portion to download just to start. Same as all xbox one games are required to have a portion to start at 15%.
I think there's a misunderstanding. Some games show you that 25gb-40gb is downloading, instead of that small portion that's required to start or in some cases play the game.

Forza 5/Battlefield(ps4) for example, you can "start" the game but you'd just be looking at fancy menus.
That head shake will be smiling soon enough
Bout to find out in a bit.
glasses.gif

Last edited:
It's a Twitch channel for the Capcom Pro Tour which streams all the Capcom Pro Tour tournaments like EVO, Final Round, CEO, Capcom Cup etc..
It's free to watch the streams but you have to subscribe if you want to watch the archives so if you didn't catch it live, you have to wait till they upload it on their Youtube channel.

I think there's a couple other twitch perks you get but im not sure

Ah okay.

DLing it now, so I can play later.
For some reason it says 5gb downloading, even though the game is 27gb.

Sounds like the Play-go system.
You probably only need 5GB to start the game while it finished the rest of the download in the background.

DLing it now, so I can play later.
For some reason it says 5gb downloading, even though the game is 27gb.

Sounds like the Play-go system.
You probably only need 5GB to start the game while it finished the rest of the download in the background.

I finished the prologue and I couldn't continue until the next portion downloaded. Had a black screen and crap and had to wait

MGS 3 is so good.

I still want an MGS game that centers around The Boss and Cobra Unit.

It's the best one probably when you take everything into account. However the bosses from MGS1 are on another level which was never reached again. Obviously by today's standards 3 is much easier to play and get into. I played it like 2 years ago and it held up extremely well

I think im gonna cave and get a ps4 by december. Metal gear always sognifies "new playstation" to me got the bundle last cycle.

Which annoys ne because it's on ps3 but after looking at the graphics comparison i don't think i can play the last Kojima MG on an outdated system lol

man I completely forgot about The Last of Us. It's one of those games that I still have to beat on the PS3

Picked up my controller. They had 5 total for sale. Asked about the headset and at first they didn't know what I was talking about, then they checked the rest of their shipment and found the box with them inside. They only had 3, 2 were preordered, so I scooped the last one. I'm a sucker for stuff like this. :smh: I wish they'd produce see through controllers/consoles like the old days.
View media item 1699798
For whoever cares, this controller isn't the same as the controller that was packed with the 20th consoles. These new ones don't have the icons on the touch pad.
View media item 1699794

Last edited:
I was curious how limited those would be. was hoping to pick one up closer to Christmas.

Aye can the ps4 play music cd's????
Only way is through a flash drive.
I hooked a 32gb flash drive to my ps4.

I use it to backup my saves and play music via the music player app.

The app will pop up when you connect a usb drive.

Last edited:
Picked up my controller. They had 5 total for sale. Asked about the headset and at first they didn't know what I was talking about, then they checked the rest of their shipment and found the box with them inside. They only had 3, 2 were preordered, so I scooped the last one. I'm a sucker for stuff like this. :smh: I wish they'd produce see through controllers/consoles like the old days.
View media item 1699798
For whoever cares, this controller isn't the same as the controller that was packed with the 20th consoles. These new ones don't have the icons on the touch pad.
View media item 1699794

I picked up my too.. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom