The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anybdy know if u need to add insurance on each controller with geek squad?
Or hw does it work with their one-time controller replacement?

Or should i contact sony?

On the Til Dawn business

Via gaf

kay, here's the deal about Until Dawn.

1) Newspaper ads don't have it listed.

2) Their in store physical ad is different and does have it so you'll need to go to the store to pick up the ad

3) Not all Best Buy's are aware of the misprint, so you may get lucky and get them to honor the price in store.

4) If not, take the ad you pick up in the store and get it price matched somewhere else. The best place to do it is Target because you can get it down to $34.20 after price match, cartwheel 10% coupon and red card 5% discount.

5) Do not call your local Best Buy to ask if you want any chance to have them honor the price in store.

Some people are eating
COPJbRRUkAEAeU8

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying the game. My biggest complaint is the traveling :smh:

If this game was Splinter Cell instead people wouldn't be complaining :lol:

Last edited:
If I wasn't such a gentleman
I would spoil the ending of mgs5 for yall
Just know
It sucks
Basically mgs5 is filler as a whole
But of course yall gonna counter with
"But the gameplay is so :pimp:"
Even though it's basically gta5: stealth war edition

Last edited:
You can't always buy into the 10/10. No game is perfect to everyone but for said reviewer it could be perfect. Case in point, I think Fonal Fantasy VI is perfect, flawless, masterpiece etc. but there's people out there who think otherwise. Mario Galaxy is considered by some the best 3D Mario game. I think that's false 1. Because there's out there called Super Mario 64 and 2. Those God awful motion controls. To each is own bruh, let NT flourish and appreciate MGS V and you can continue playing paintball on your Wii U, we all winning :pimp:

Bruh game ain't bad
Never said it was
Just not worthy of the 10/10
5/5
Masterpieces people keep throwing out
Bet all that bad press was just propaganda
To sell mgs5
What I don't get is have you played the game? How come you go in every thread spewing the same spiel if you have yet to play and/or beat it? And no game is truly a 10/10 because everyone has different opinions and can find a reason to hate on any game no matter how much fun, how good the story is, or how addicting multiplayer for a game could be. Just let people enjoy the game and stop trying to rain on other dudes fun :lol:

Bruh game ain't bad
Never said it was
Just not worthy of the 10/10
5/5
Masterpieces people keep throwing out
Bet all that bad press was just propaganda
To sell mgs5
What I don't get is have you played the game? How come you go in every thread spewing the same spiel if you have yet to play and/or beat it? And no game is truly a 10/10 because everyone has different opinions and can find a reason to hate on any game no matter how much fun, how good the story is, or how addicting multiplayer for a game could be. Just let people enjoy the game and stop trying to rain on other dudes fun :lol:
The last of us is a 10/10
Anybody disagree they just hating
That game is truly a 10/10
No ifs and or buts
May be things u don't like about last of us
But it's still a 10/10
Mgs5 not quite so much

I remember people saying TLOU didn't have enough gameplay and was too much like a movie. I do think it was probably the best single player experience last gen even though I preferred Uncharted.

Back
Top Bottom