The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

FIF16 quick thoughts...

Graphically not better then PES overall, but the little things like kits moving and flexing with arms and chest adds to the realism. The play mechanics are better, nothing to argue there. The crowd sounds and looks better on PES. Fun factor goes to FIFA, but I feel like I had to relearn some things from 15.

Just the Premier League license and the number of players online will sway me to stay on that FIF.  PES has Champions League I know, but Liverpool never in the damn thing anymore, so what do I care?  :lol:

Online seasons and Pro Clubs with the homies are all I play.

Copped the astro a50's after my turtle beach p500's broke. Good buy
nthat.gif

nthat.gif
Nice 
nthat.gif

After @Zero23  and

@Biggie62  both recently got new headsets, they had me intrigued and thinking about a pair as well. Zero sends me a link to BB selling the TB Ear Force PX4's for $50 today (reg $150). Of course I call around and all the stores are sold out and none in the warehouse. Zero even goes to check the BB buy him because he said he knows he saw like 6 pairs over the weekend there. The game manager there told him that they were all gone and that the employees pretty much bought and them and he had put them on eBay 
mean.gif

Lo' and behold though, Staples carries them and does a 110% price match guarantee! I ended up getting them for $39.73 and $51.81 after taxes and shipping. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

nthat.gif
Nice 
nthat.gif

After @Zero23  and

@Biggie62  both recently got new headsets, they had me intrigued and thinking about a pair as well. Zero sends me a link to BB selling the TB Ear Force PX4's for $50 today (reg $150). Of course I call around and all the stores are sold out and none in the warehouse. Zero even goes to check the BB buy him because he said he knows he saw like 6 pairs over the weekend there. The game manager there told him that they were all gone and that the employees pretty much bought and them and he had put them on eBay 
mean.gif

Lo' and behold though, Staples carries them and does a 100% price match guarantee! I ended up getting them for $39.73 and $51.81 after taxes and shipping. 
nthat.gif
Dat price match doe... 
nthat.gif

I'm extremely happy with my V-Moda M100's with the Boom Mic Pro attachment and the XL Memory Cushions. Definite upgrade from my Razer set. Best of all don't have to have a coupler to plug into the ps4 controller.

Nice 
nthat.gif

After @Zero23  and

mean.gif

Lo' and behold though, Staples carries them and does a 110% price match guarantee! I ended up getting them for $39.73 and $51.81 after taxes and shipping. 
nthat.gif

I had the TB PX4's as well. Def a good value for that price! Hell I bought them on PS4 release and paid the full $150.

I had the TB PX4's as well. Def a good value for that price! Hell I bought them on PS4 release and paid the full $150.
Yea I an hyped to get them and try them out. I normally always get the $50-$75 headsets and even then, I normally have a GC or catch them on sale. I just could never justify the pricing for a gaming headset. Hell, even normal headsets, I don't spend hundreds of dollars on regular headphones either....I normally just catch them on crazy sales (like this one) and do that, lo. Zero and Biggie over here being bad influences on me, lol. I was close to pulling the trigger on some V-Moda 80s with a boom mic. Next time perhaps, haha

Nice :nthat:

After @Zero23
 and
@Biggie62
 both recently got new headsets, they had me intrigued and thinking about a pair as well. Zero sends me a link to BB selling the TB Ear Force PX4's for $50 today (reg $150). Of course I call around and all the stores are sold out and none in the warehouse. Zero even goes to check the BB buy him because he said he knows he saw like 6 pairs over the weekend there. The game manager there told him that they were all gone and that the employees pretty much bought and them and he had put them on eBay :smh:

Lo' and behold though, Staples carries them and does a 110% price match guarantee! I ended up getting them for $39.73 and $51.81 after taxes and shipping. :nthat:  

View media item 1705236

But I'm loving my Sennheiser Game Zeros. Definitely worth the money I spent.

I just want some wireless headphones, so when I'm busting that *** I can walk to the fridge and grab brew on that ***.

Help me out :nerd:

Last edited:
I still have the OG PS3 headset

sony_ps3_wireless_stereo_headset.jpg

Absolutely love these things. I use them everyday on my Playstations and PC.

I heard the PS4 headset wasn't so durable, which is no good cause mine take a beating.

Those were what I had before I got the Gold's. 

The sound quality on the newer ones is very noticeable in comparison, but honestly the PS3 ones work great.

Mine just started having weird issues where the sound would cut out completely or the PS4 wouldnt recognize them for 10 minutes at a time. 

I think I'm gonna try and cop the 20th anni headset. If not then I might go and cop the Astros. I really just want a headset that works great with both PS4/X1.

Fallout 4 DLC pass confirmed, will cost $30

We've always done a lot of DLC for our games. We love making them and you always ask us for more. To reward our most loyal fans, this time we’ll be offering a Season Pass that will get you all of the Fallout 4 DLC we ever do for just $30. Since we’re still hard at work on the game, we don’t know what the actual DLC will be yet, but it will start coming early next year. Based on what we did for Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Skyrim, we know that it will be worth at least $40, and if we do more, you'll get it all with the Season Pass.

:lol: at not knowing what the DLC will be. How about releasing the main game and making sure it actual works :smh:

Last edited:
Rock Band 4 has gone gold!
 We have some pretty exciting news to share… are you sitting down? The Rock Band 4 game that you’ll buy on October 6th is pretty much done.* FINISHED. According to Sony and Microsoft, the game is ready to rock.

*We will be supporting the game post-launch with continuous updates and new features. So technically the game will never really be done because we’ll keep adding to it.
Game of the year.

Calling it now.

Back
Top Bottom