The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Copped the astro a50's after my turtle beach p500's broke. Good buy :nthat:
Nice :nthat:

After @Zero23
 and
@Biggie62
 both recently got new headsets, they had me intrigued and thinking about a pair as well. Zero sends me a link to BB selling the TB Ear Force PX4's for $50 today (reg $150). Of course I call around and all the stores are sold out and none in the warehouse. Zero even goes to check the BB buy him because he said he knows he saw like 6 pairs over the weekend there. The game manager there told him that they were all gone and that the employees pretty much bought and them and he had put them on eBay :smh:

Lo' and behold though, Staples carries them and does a 110% price match guarantee! I ended up getting them for $39.73 and $51.81 after taxes and shipping. :nthat:  
Hold up wait a god damn minute
Staples does 110% price match?

The yambs are already playing the Wii U dont need anything else
maxresdefault.jpg

My ps4 gold headsets broke last week and i havent been playing cause of that. Not trying to drop more than 50 so love all the posts in here

Those were what I had before I got the Gold's. 

The sound quality on the newer ones is very noticeable in comparison, but honestly the PS3 ones work great.

Mine just started having weird issues where the sound would cut out completely or the PS4 wouldnt recognize them for 10 minutes at a time. 

Better battery life too on the newer one.

Excuse the non game talk for a sec...

but is anyone else still having problems w/ Netflix dimming after 20 or so minutes of watching?

Always got to delete something when I get a new game..
roll.gif
It's not that big of a deal. You can easily fit 10 games on a 500 GB at the same time and honestly, when are you ever going to play more than 5 games at once over a period?

The thing that actually is annoying is the time it takes to install a game if you've deleted it and you want to re-install this. They need to fix this. They need to add an option that allows you to delete only the install file from the disc and not the update file you need to download from the PSN. The stuff you need to install from the disc takes a lot more space but a less time to install as opposed to the update file which is the other way around.

Excuse the non game talk for a sec...

but is anyone else still having problems w/ Netflix dimming after 20 or so minutes of watching?

I had the issue and it was my tv settings. It was fine for the cable but i had a dimmer set on the hdmi setting for some reason.

Last edited:
Bad Religion Bad Religion thanks for the response but that's def not my issue. I have no problems w/ any other streaming apps on my PS4 (Hulu, WWE, etc.) nor with any of the other inputs on my TV. The problem is def w/in the Netflix app itself.

Yea thats weird... the only time my PS4 dims is if I leave it for more than 15 minutes without touching the controller. But Netflix should overide that.

Last edited:
Started Until Dawn a few days ago.

Love the whole "Butterfly Effect" concept

Just had to make the toughest decision in the game. Fuuuuuu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom