The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

2 hours in.
eek.gif
Josh or Ashley?
Man!!!!  I had to choose Ashley because the whole crush thing. But Josh I kinda wanted to save because Mr Robot LOL and he's the only Washington sibling left. 
eek.gif
mad.gif
Ch 4 spoiler

Last edited:

Josh or Ashley?
Man!!!!  I had to choose Ashley because the whole crush thing. But Josh I kinda wanted to save because Mr Robot LOL and he's the only Washington sibling left. 
eek.gif
mad.gif
Ch 4 spoiler
I picked Josh to live, but they flipped the script. Josh got the saw, instead of Ashley. Before I saw(unintentional) Josh in that room. I thought he was the killer. Getting everyone back, so he could murk them all slowly. After I saw his organs, I knew that wasn't the case.

Any word on when the new 3.0 update is releasing?

Keep getting the "Cannot turn on PS4. Please reinstall the 2.57 update or greater" bs message :smh:

Need to see if the new 3.0 update fixes the problem before giving Sony $150 for them to fix a problem they did :x

Last edited:
New Rocket League update is an improvement on an already great game.

Although I think there are some issues with skill points and how many you receive on a win and how many you lose on a loss. All of the points you earn in three straight wins can all be lost with one loss. It didn't used to be like this.

Anyone else notice this?

@iYen

Chapter 6 if you got that far though...
mean.gif

As Chris having to decide between shooting Ashley or committing suicide. F*** man. ****.
And Matt's death. WTF 
mean.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
Been a while since I've been into gaming but finally pulled the trigger on a PS4. Phantom Pain, Arkham Knight, NBA 2k16, Battlefront, Until Dawn, and FIFA are gonna keep me busy at least until the end of this year. :smh:

You can find your next match without exiting the game in ranked Rocket League.

Welp, I'm playing more rocket league now.

I mean, I was already playing a ton, but I haven't played since MGS V came out.

@iYen

Chapter 6 if you got that far though...
mean.gif

As Chris having to decide between shooting Ashley or committing suicide. F*** man. ****.
And Matt's death. WTF 
mean.gif
frown.gif
@nomnomdestroy

On chapter 8 now.
Ashley let Chris die because I told Chris to shoot Ashley. She got her revenge. Matt's still alive in my game.
nerd.gif
T.M.G.

tumblr_mvuunblPm41qmwidzo3_500.gif

Last edited:
Another New Challenger Has Arrived in Street Fighter V!

View media item 1708563

Hailing from the Middle East, Rashid is a fun, easy going individual who has an affinity for technology. Although his fighting style is casual, it’s anything but laid back! Using the power of wind, Rashid is definitely one of the more difficult characters to catch. 

View media item 1708564

View media item 1708565

Players can look forward to parkour inspired, fast-paced attacks, which will leave opponents scratching their heads and wondering what’s coming next!

V-Skill 1 (MP+MK) – Front Flip

View media item 1708566

View media item 1708567

Rashid performs a high flying flip over the opponent. Pressing kick during the Front Flip results in Rashid performing a divekick.

V-Skill 2 (Down+MP+MK) – Rolling Assault

View media item 1708568

View media item 1708569

Rashid closes the gap between himself and the opponent with a quick front roll. Pressing kick during Rolling Assault results in Rashid kicking upward at the opponent.

V-Trigger (HP+HK) – Ysaar

View media item 1708570

View media item 1708571

Rashid throws out a slow moving whirlwind that closes in on the opponent and causes damage to them if they touch it. While the whirlwind is out, Rashid can use it to increase his movement on any attack that propels him forward.

Get ready to soar to new heights with Rashid and leave the competition in the dust!  We still have many more characters left to reveal, so stay tuned for more information in the near future. Until next time!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/haunts/...ew-challenger-has-arrived-in-street-fighter-v

More Pics

View media item 1708572
View media item 1708573
View media item 1708574

Those Sandals :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom