The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

bdxRlau.gif

We need a release date or another demo!
oYB8QC0.jpg

Release year in 2016, full release date will be revealed in a special Square Enix event in March
Video showing in-progress development
Noctis can wield guns
Noctis and party can wield shields alongside swords
Cor uses a Katana
New samurai enemy
magic effects, combat with aerial enemies, game's main menu were shown
More concept art
In-game version of Altissia will rival that of pre-rendered version
Leviathan summon is female, summons will have their own personalities
Ramuh and other summons are involved in creation of the game world
More info on Luna, chocobos, and fishing minigames will be at TGS.
Extended Gamescom Dawn trailer will be shown at TGS
New Caim outpost was shown near ocean. Can seamlessly get on boat, boat will travel across ocean in real-time but you won't have direct control of boat. More of a one-way trip instead of full on sea exploration
New driving gameplay video, choose between auto drive or manual drive.
Can run out of gas, will have to get out of car and push to nearest gas station
Various views, cockpit, chase cam, etc. for car travel

If the Bloodborne expansion was getting teased, I might wake up to see it, but I think I'll just catch it in the morning.

Anyone know if a 1 TB ps4 is coming? I want to purchase but not before that if possible.

Also does ot make alot of sound? My fat OG ps3 is super loud these days if i try to use it. Bot sure if i should wait for the next ps4 model

With the ps4 selling so well i figure ot isnt worth waiting for a price drop bit maybeeee next model

Anyone know if a 1 TB ps4 is coming? I want to purchase but not before that if possible.

Also does ot make alot of sound? My fat OG ps3 is super loud these days if i try to use it. Bot sure if i should wait for the next ps4 model

With the ps4 selling so well i figure ot isnt worth waiting for a price drop bit maybeeee next model

The new model is the CUH-1200 The Destiny taken king bundle has it and the new last of us bundles have it. You can check the outside of the box for the new CUH-1200 code. power consumption of the new PS4 has been reduced by 8% from 250W to 230W. The real power consumption has actually been reduced by 18% from 148.6W to 122W. One plus is the new version has push power and eject buttons. The touch sensitive button eject on my model is starting to eject games on its own. :frown:

Heres a link http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-playstation-4-cuh-1200-c-chassis-reviewhttp://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-playstation-4-cuh-1200-c-chassis-review

Thanks. Gonna have to look into it. Might be able to wait for a "slim" version since i have a huge backlog but i'd much rather play MGS5 on PS4. I feel like persona 5 won't matter much with the graphics comparison.

yes, the ps4 makes a lot of noise.

A console war you mean :lol:

I have a feeling these console wars will leak over to these threads regardless of wether or not we have a TGS thread

Serious question: does Microsoft have a presence at TGS? I thought this was pretty much a Sony/Nintendo only event due to Microsoft doing so poorly is Asia.
I think MS is doing a separate event directed towards the Japanese audience. It might have already happened, I just remember them saying they were skipping TGs this year.

Back
Top Bottom