The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

GgZ1c1x.gif

Console war incoming.

That article ain't doing nothing for this thread.

i dont get some of yall.

especially the XBox fanboys who come in here with the salt.

ya do realize that there were A LOT of people who converted to PS4 after having a 360 last gen right? thats who these remasters are for.

hell i have a PS3 and never got to play TLoU, GOW3 or Uncharted 3.

to continue saying there no games for PS4 is absurd. yet all i hear those other guys talk about is Forza.. :rolleyes

and Nawghty.. lol it still sounds like you made a blind $400 investment.. :lol:

I came from the 360 and I'm enjoying these re-masters a lot lol.

I'm actually looking forward to finally playing the Uncharted series.
Uc1 could test your patience. Uc2 is amazing. Uc3 is great.
Highly recommend turning on fast motion from the beginning. If they allow that.

I came from the 360 and I'm enjoying these re-masters a lot lol.

I'm actually looking forward to finally playing the Uncharted series.

case and point.

youll enjoy it. Among Thieves is AMAZING. im thinking of purchasing the collection just to play them all again.

I'd say skip UC1 and wiki the story. Gameplay is PS1 status. UC2 and 3 are good though

The camera angles when you had to jump somewhere in UC1 and the bullet sponge enemies were horrible :lol:

Last edited:
I'd say skip UC1 and wiki the story. Gameplay is PS1 status. UC2 and 3 are good though

The camera angles when you had to jump somewhere in UC1 and the bullet sponge enemies were horrible :lol:

yea those enemies took a whole clip! lol

wasnt things like that fixed in this remaster though?

We'll have to wait/see. I didn't mind the whole clip thing, but the melee in uc1 was
roll.gif

Gameplay from the remaster looks smooth though.

The shooting in all three games for the collection is taken from Uncharted 2.
I'm not sure about the AI though.

They were tough on crushing.

"I'm going to Kill you Drake" :lol: :x

Last edited:
We'll have to wait/see. I didn't mind the whole clip thing, but the melee in uc1 was :rofl: .
Gameplay from the remaster looks smooth though.
the camera angles while jumping was what pissed me off the most though. I remember there was some temple with a bunch of pillars/platforms you had to jump across; I died at least 15X in this area alone because of the camera. It never zoomed up on me while I was going across (even though this was a big @!@ area I was covering) so I had no idea where I was jumping to. I was getting so pissed that I had to take the night off and try again the next day :lol: thankfully they fixed this in UC2.

Last edited:
so i just got destiny legendary edition...this is the first time im playing destiny...

should i finish the first story mode first and then the two expansions?

i feel like im so behind..

the camera angles while jumping was what pissed me off the most though. I remember there was some temple with a bunch of pillars/platforms you had to jump across; I died at least 15X in this area alone because of the camera. It never zoomed up on me while I was going across (even though this was a big @!@ area I was covering) so I had no idea where I was jumping to. I was getting so pissed that I had to take the night off and try again the next day
laugh.gif
thankfully they fixed this in UC2.

View media item 1729610

I was more impressed with the last PS show (can't remember the name) compared to E3.

PSX or TGS?

Those 3 were games that people thought will never get released or even exist in the case of Shenmue and FFVII.
To have all three in one conference was just overload.

Then there was Uncharted 4 and Horizon: Zero Dawn which sealed the deal for me.

Yup, that Uncharted sound effect made it 10x worse every time I died. No lie, I was telling myself "If I have to hear this @#@$@$ music one more time..." :lol:

so i just got destiny legendary edition...this is the first time im playing destiny...

should i finish the first story mode first and then the two expansions?

i feel like im so behind..
Yeah, and then play multiplayer along the way. Check out the Destiny thread. I started playing about 3 months ago and they were all very helpful answering questions about the game.

Back
Top Bottom