The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

NFS looks good but I got burned by Rivals. I'll wait for reviews. I still want to get Forza 6 too.

NFS looks good but I got burned by Rivals. I'll wait for reviews. I still want to get Forza 6 too.
I thought Rivals was great but I only played as a Cop which might explain why.

The takedowns reminded me of Burnout Paradise.
Very satisfying.

Was on SlickDeals and noticed that they had post showing that the PS Gold Wireless Headphones are on sale at TigerDirect with a $40 rebate to make them just $40?! 
eek.gif
nthat.gif

If I hadn't just gotten those Turtle Beach PX4s, I would grab these in a heartbeat. 

http://slickdeals.net/f/8121768-son...-for-39-99-ar-s-h-sr-eligible-tigerdirect-com

I can't imagine having fun with THPS as an adult. As a kid though, I spent HUNDREDS of hours on THPS2 building skateparks that made no sense and running into my friends while they were trying to link combos :lol:

Yea I bought SSX on PS3 trying to relive the good time I had with SSX Tricky on PS2

It just wasn't the same.
I've just gone off certain games as a adult. Tony hawks is not on my radar at all.

Yea I bought SSX on PS3 trying to relive the good time I had with SSX Tricky on PS2

It just wasn't the same.
I've just gone off certain games as a adult. Tony hawks is not on my radar at all.
agreed. Also add games like Dynasty Warriors to this list. Brainless massacring for hours and hours as a kid :lol:

I ain't eem mad at this statement
just gotta put Bobbito on mute and leave the music on :pimp: I hated the first few times I played NBA Street vol 2 cause of his corny @$! nonsense. Didn't know you could turn him off at first :lol:

Last edited:
I can't imagine having fun with THPS as an adult. As a kid though, I spent HUNDREDS of hours on THPS2 building skateparks that made no sense and running into my friends while they were trying to link combos
laugh.gif
 I just want to play for nostalgic reasons.

I'd probably be done with the game after an hour.

Not posting it for news
Just reiterating how wack of a move that was they pulled
delays aren't even a bad thing tho. its better for the devs to delay a project they feel needs more time to polish than pushing it out as a potential mess if the publishers let them

Back
Top Bottom