The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Rocket League is finally available at PSN-HK!  [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Get in on the fun.

I didn't know the stats reset though, all those goals I scored :smh:

There is an NDA attached so can't say much.

All I will say is I downloaded it and deleted it within 45 minutes.

Ow

I'll wait for reviews and user impressions then before buying it.

Hopefully Driveclub Season 2 gets announced.

Ugh, still gotta wait till it goes live on the 8th!  Gotta balance the time vs Uncharted! 

i9xVKojI5K8p4.gif

I'm almost looking forward to when iYen starts posting Forza Horizon 3 videos in here.

Damn, thats pretty cheap, but i've already got ~30 matches of fifa seasons and 8 matches in proclubs with the homies.  I think I could've waited though.

Seagates usually the cheapest, but they also usually fail the quickest. From what I understand it goes Seagate, wd, then hitachi (hgst) in terms of reliability.

My MacBook hard drive just quit on me a few weeks back so I took my old ps4 drive and put it in that, then bought a 7200rpm 1tb hgst for the ps4.

Ssd's and hybrid drives aren't really worth it either for the price you pay.

I just put that same HDD in my ps4, works great so far

If yall are talking about the 500GB v 1TB then I agree but content wise, I think Somy did well. Star Wars, Destiny and CoD will be the biggest games to release this fall. Fallout 4 and Halo 5 gonna be big but I think those PS4 bundles will sell better.

Anybody having trouble trying to join a community? I got invited to one and when I try to join it takes me back to the home screen.

I just finished MGS V. Good game, I'd say 7.5-8 out of 10.

Time for Uncharted :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom