The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

View media item 1736209
Just bought this. Mostly because i was really bothered by the fact that my left thumb was hurting/ stretching way too far when picking up the PS4 controller. I figure i'll test this out on my ps3 for a while or when i play my friend's ps4

It has obvious faults like being wired. But it's made me much less nervous as it felt super comfortable in my hands.

DQH%20Character%20Infographic.jpg

Finally ordered a 2TB HDD. Every time I got something new I had to delete something else. It got to the point I was deleting games that I wanted to keep just in case i.e. TLOU, GTA V, Destiny etc.

Finally ordered a 2TB HDD. Every time I got something new I had to delete something else. It got to the point I was deleting games that I wanted to keep just in case i.e. TLOU, GTA V, Destiny etc.
what type did you buy? i been needing to upgrade my HDD as well this 500GB aint cutting it anymore

what type did you buy? i been needing to upgrade my HDD as well this 500GB aint cutting it anymore
Samsung Seagate HN-M201RAD Momentus SpinPoint ST2000LM003 2TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Notebook Hard Drive 9.5MM Amazon product ASIN B00I8O6OQ4
The reviews seemed solid enough and it supposedly works well with the PS4.

Seagates usually the cheapest, but they also usually fail the quickest. From what I understand it goes Seagate, wd, then hitachi (hgst) in terms of reliability.

My MacBook hard drive just quit on me a few weeks back so I took my old ps4 drive and put it in that, then bought a 7200rpm 1tb hgst for the ps4.

Ssd's and hybrid drives aren't really worth it either for the price you pay.

Last edited:
There's so many bundles between X1 and PS4. Everyone should be happy this Christmas :lol:

This disc ejecting issue is really getting me annoyed. My PS4 has been doing this non stop for two days. I might just send it in for repair. Thing that gets me mad is the three week turn around.

time to go digital

Easiest way to fix is disconnecting the ps4 out the power outlet and holding the power button. You will hear it beep till it stops. Theb plug it back in the power outlet and it will be fine. This happens because static is in the ps4 and by doing that method the static leaves.

THE ONLY FIX FOR THE AUTO EJECT ISSUE IS THE GOLD PLATE SCRATCH FIX.

Search for it on YouTube. It permanently got rid of the auto eject issue for me.

Dipset, if what hong and thekid told you doesn't work, find out if there's a SONY store near you.

You might get it fixed sooner.

Thanks so much for the help fellers. I had to relocate my PS4 and elevate it to where the metal clip isn't touching any surface. It's been fine since Saturday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom