The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Wouldn't it make more senses for the the Empire to have to advance on the rebels to take the uplinks offline rather than the Rebels get pulled out into the slaughter to activate their own uplinks?

I feel like this mode is kinda backwards.

They need to bring the health of the ATAT's way down or keep their shields down longer.

Or the only aircraft should be snow-speeders. No a/x wings and definitely no tie fighters.

Last edited:
Nope. I'm not seeing anything, which really sucks.
I found it on slick deals but people are saying the link doesn't work anymore. I haven't downloaded it yet cause I'm still downloading everything else to my new HDD but I'll try tomorrow since I did "purchase" it.

Battlefront is beyond dope.
pimp.gif
which one of you is "ISeeYouNTee"
laugh.gif
yeah i mess with it... any body know how to lock on when i'm playing x-wing vs tie fighter ? i press the lock button but my missile doesn't seem to follow

I believe it is pressing and holding the down button on the directional pad for a couple of seconds. My wife had to look it up for me while I was playing last night. I need to figure out if there is a setting to make 3rd person the default view.
Yeah you can change it through the settings.  P1 to P3.  Third person view feels best for me... how you like playing it?
I like it. It definitely feels better in P3 view.

Battlefront is beyond dope. :pimp: which one of you is "ISeeYouNTee" :lol:

yeah i mess with it... any body know how to lock on when i'm playing x-wing vs tie fighter ? i press the lock button but my missile doesn't seem to follow

hold L2 and fire. More times than not, the opponent will evade your missiles

btw if you're playing as the Rebels and you find the "Orbital Strike" power up, save it to use against the AT-ATs when the shields are down. It does a lot of damage and evens the playing field a bit.

Love the UC climbing parts, but they always make my palms all sweaty... [emoji]128517[/emoji]

At the church now... 

Battlefront doesn't do anything to differentiate itself from other shooters. There should be classes like there is in BF. Hopefully that was just in the Beta because its not impressive. It's a Star Wars skin slapped onto another game.

This is pretty much the final product. They can't implement many changes besides some weapon balancing and spawns

Love the UC climbing parts, but they always make my palms all sweaty... [emoji]128517[/emoji]

At the church now... 
hopefully the remastered Uncharted fixed the camera angle in this area. I think this is the spot I was talking about where I died like 50x because I couldn't see where the hell I was jumping to :lol:

hopefully the remastered Uncharted fixed the camera angle in this area. I think this is the spot I was talking about where I died like 50x because I couldn't see where the hell I was jumping to :lol:

That part did take longer that it needed to:lol:

1080p60fps should help though.

This is pretty much the final product. They can't implement many changes besides some weapon balancing and spawns

Well that's a shame. In the survey, I gave it a 0. If someone bought this game for me, I'd play it, but I wouldn't waste $65 on this. It will move units because of the Star Wars property, but after spending hours playing, I have no desire to want to play the retail version. They have to dial down the shield strength of the AT-AT's. They are too powerful. I would have preferred letting T-47's try to bring them down rather than running to uplinks to bomb them then shoot. Hero Luke should be in his Rebel Alliance gear not Return of the Jedi outfit :smh:

I think I'll wait until they release the GOTY edition next year with all the map packs.

Back
Top Bottom