The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It's the first time i really wamt a ps4. MGS5 and the news sports games ate putting me over the edge. I don't know what sony is thinking. Get that garbage COD 1 TB system the **** out of here. What a waste
Price drop and 1tb... it's almost time... join the darker side.
Man I ain't feeling Star Wars at all really. I'll just wait for Battlefield 5 or Bad Company 3.
I'm disappoint tbh... there's so much missing in this game.  I might have to wait for BF5... I heard the BF series isn't doing so hot so they might bring back Bad Company.  Which is great because me and Boost we're the only 2 dudes that played the game back in 07-08.
Pro tip for battlefront: when the atat shields go down either get to a turret at the very bottom of the mountain or jump in an xwing.

Everyone always runs out into the open to shoot the walker with blasters but if you have a good pilot in the air and some people at the turrets the imperials won't make it past the second checkpoint.
I always run to the turrets... those first 2 turrets at the bottom I drop the ATAT's health down to 65% with help from air... everyone else is using blasters lol.

The ATAT are str8 up to powerful... I wouldn't mind if they added a 4th uplink... that'll give us a chance to bring it down.

Starting UC2 now... [emoji]128584[/emoji]
Best in the series... be peppered for dat ***... no fap zone.

so J-stars is a decent game but like every other fighting game it gets old real quick. ill be sending it back to gamefly tonight  

Man 60 fps has made Uncharted 1 into a completely different game. I hated it on PS3 but it's :pimp: now

Last edited:
I was hoping Killzone would be a PS+ game soon, but probably not with that sale....

I don't want to pay $20 and the population be too low, like it was when I stopped playing it.

I would've bought TLOU for $20 when they had the sale last week, but it was like $27 or something. Considering the game was being given away with every PS4 for a while, I don't think $19.99 is too much to ask.

What up looking for ppl to mess around in THPS5 only got it for two more days send me a FR if down. Psn tag is Cuzwerf. Also add if you like to boost trophies.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yup, take my money.

Taters gonna tate tate tate tate tate

Fr tho thps5 aint THAT bad. Good throwback to the old games, def not next gen caliber tho.

Back
Top Bottom