The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Don't understand why I can't just pay $25-30 and they just gimmie the zombies mode
Since that's all I play
Only have bought blops1 and 2 and that's only mode I played
I tried campaign for like an hour or so then said **** it

I play zombies the most but I dont know if I'm gon get BO3, still debating. Homies I used to run w/ didn't upgrade to PS4 yet. Not to mention, I don't know too much about this zombies story since they have all new characters.
Just watched ign review
They said best zombies to date
And I don't know the story either
Blops1 I really only played in that movie theater and der rise or whatever
And blops2 only played on Nuketown map so I really never did the Easter eggs even though I had all the maps

Yea, I played all the expansion maps but never really did the easter eggs unless I was in a group w/ somebody that did it. Tranzit was decent and that's the last zombies map I played. I just watched a video of the first map and it looks extensive which can be a good or a bad thing w/ all the random spots for zombies to come from but it looks dope.

Do I need to play the previous Fallout's before playing the Fallout4?
No. The grand story loosely ties together, but you'll be set.

Or just watch this handy video to get you up to speed! Obviously, spoilers for all previous Fallout games before Fallout 4, as well as Wasteland.

Last edited:
Gravity Rush 2 Gifs

Spoilered for the mobile users

gr2_jupiterxtaxo.gif

gr2_kicking0aa2v.gif

gr2_lunaratzug.gif

gr2_rubbleb3b1b.gif

gr2_teamupnelg6.gif

gr2_tumbling8nxle.gif

gr2_tusslinglilc6.gif

gr2_ravens2apg.gif

Last edited:
Made the utter mistake of preordering BLOPS 3 for my PS4 and X1 for the beta access...and forogot to cancel both copies...woke up to two emails from Amazon saying your order has shipped and $119 charge on my cards:smh:
Refuse the package of the copy you don't want.

For the b2g1 deal I'm picking up NFS, Black Ops 3 n return the 3rd game to Walmart for a PSN 1 year membership :D

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 pre-orders 'significantly' higher than Advanced Warfare

View media item 1776407
Speaking during last night's earnings call, Eric Hirshberg, president and CEO, explained why the publisher is so confident about the game's imminent launch.

"We couldn't be more excited about the launch this Friday," said Hirshberg. "We have strong momentum indicated by a number of factors, but just to name a few: the growing engagement around the past Black Ops titles; the significant year-on-year lift in pre-orders; consumer sentiment around our marketing assets which is more positive for Black Ops III than any Call of Duty title on record; a great partnership with Sony across consumer, trade and custom PS4 bundles; and our ranking as Neilson's Number One Most Anticipated Title of the Year."
http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/call_...gnificantly_higher_than_advanced_warfare.html

[rule]

Assassin's Creed Syndicate sales "clearly" impacted by Unity
But rebounding due to positive word of mouth.

View media item 1776408
Speaking last night during an investor call, Ubisoft exec Alain Martinez explained that the negative reaction to last year's Assassin's Creed had sparked a noticeable dip in franchise sales year-on-year.

Unity arrived with an array of bugs and low performance across all platforms, although images taken from the game's PC version - which seemed to fare worst - ended up being most widely shared. Ubisoft issued a number of patches over subsequent months but by then the damage had been done.

"Clearly in our first week we were impacted by what happened with Assassin's Creed Unity," Martinez said.

But Syndicate's second week sales beat those of Unity's, he continued. And, all things considered, Syndicate may still end up beating its predecessor.

"We seem to experience the same sales curve as [Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag]," Ubisoft boss Yves Guillemot noted. "Versus Unity, Syndicate was down in the first week but nicely outperformed it in its second week as it benefitted from positive word of mouth."

Guillemot would not answer whether combined two-week sales of Syndicate were still below those of Unity over the same period, but again pointed to Black Flag as an example of where lower launch sales were evened out by a much higher cumulative sales in the long run.

Player engagement for Syndicate is far higher than last year, Guillemot concluded, and Ubisoft is confident that Syndicate will do the business over the whole holiday season due to positive reviews and word of mouth.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...eed-syndicate-sales-clearly-impacted-by-unity

I thought it would be interesting to see how these two titles are doing since a lot of people claim that franchise fatigue has set in.
I don't think either of these 2 will reach their peak in terms of sales but word of mouth for syndicate is surprisingly good and the same for the COD beta so it's good to see them rewarded for this and to me shows that rather than fatigue, the quality of the games was more of a deciding factor.

Good to see gamers voting with their wallets when either Activision or Ubisoft release a bad game.

Last edited:
So you have to preorder to get nuke town? Or you will never have access to that map? Am I reading this right?

Overwatch Is Coming To PS4 And Xbox One, $60 All Platforms

View media item 1776437
GameStop (Disclosure: GameStop is Game Informer’s parent company) has received word that Blizzard’s Overwatch is console-bound. The retailer has been told it can start telling customers about the unannounced versions.

We spoke with a local store that indicates it received an email from the corporation indicating that the game will be full-priced on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. All versions are listed at $59.99, with a placeholder date of December 31, 2016.

This clears up one of the big mysteries about Overwatch. We weren’t sure if Blizzard would be releasing the game as a free-to-play title or a standard, premium game. We’re likely to find out more from Blizzcon this weekend.

We’ve reached out to Blizzard for comment. We’ll update should we receive a response.

Update: Blizzard has responded to our request for comment, suggesting we stay tuned tomorrow for the Blizzcon opening ceremony. "We are excited to share more information about Overwatch with everyone at BlizzCon this weekend - so be sure to tune in to the opening ceremonies for free at www.BlizzCon.com," a representative told us via email. We'll have more information tomorrow during the presentation, which is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. Pacific / 2 p.m. Eastern.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...ing-to-ps4-and-xbox-one-60-all-platforms.aspx

It's a blizzard game so it's going to be huge.
It took over twitch on the first day of the closed beta.

A console announcement this soon is surprising but a very good move.

[rule]

Sony PlayStation 4 Hits 500 Games Milestone

2305103-playstation.jpg

Fans of the PlayStation 4 console are certainly not short of choice as the available library passes a milestone mark.

Here at finder.com we’ve been tracking the install sizes of every PS4 game in order to help fans best manage their meagre hard drive space. You can see the full list here. In accumulating that list, we’ve been able to identify the number of games available to consumers in the West at any one time and as of November 2015, two years after the launch of the console, the PS4 games library has passed the 500 mark.

In fact, according to our database – which has been fact-checked against the PlayStation Store itself – there are now 516 games available on the PlayStation 4. 264 of these are “indies” (published by independent developers or small, indie-focused publishers). The remaining 252 have come through major publishers. We can anticipate another 20 or so titles arriving by the end of the year as well, depending on what the indies throw up.

It’s a milestone certainly worth celebrating, and the figure is well ahead of rival console the Xbox One, which has a currently available library of 349 games. However, the latter is expected to add 100 games through backwards compatibility on November 12.
http://www.finder.com/playstation-4-hits-500-games

[rule]

Romantic horror adventure game White Day announced for PlayStation VR

white_day_header-700x300.jpg

Korean developer Roi Games announced White Day: A Labyrinth Named School, a “romantic horror adventure game,” for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR during a Sony Computer Entertainment Korea press conference today.

http://gematsu.com/2015/11/romantic...-announced-playstation-vr#zBKvob6CpebpiR1I.99

Last edited:
played black ops 3 multiplayer , domination games for about 4 hours yesterday........its good i like it ......yeah it has the jumping thing but its not THAT serious i feel and its not OP , nobody was jumping around shooting everyone , felt like a regular cod for the most part ....everyone was being sneaky , not bouncing .....worth it imo its hard to get me off 2k for so long ....

Last edited:
back when blizzard had made starcraft , diablo 2 was out and rampant on battle.net , warcraft 3 had just come out and they were developing WoW .....blizzard was almost like a god srs  

Last edited:
Drop is immenent. Chances are high that I will jump in by scoping a PS4 w/ 1TB and will do the 2/1 deal with Bloodborn, Fallout 4, and the free game being whatever my brothers' want to play, probably FIFA 16.

Last edited:
Yall don't usually buy the season pass for whatever game you are a fan of? I always buy COD season pass. Gotta make sure to get all the zombie maps. That also covers if y'all ain't preorder that you will get Nuketown I assume.

Quick question though idk if it's been answered way back when the PS4 thread started, but can you share the DLC you buy? Like on the PS3, all you had to do was give someone else your SN info and then they just have to go to downloads to get. PS4 allows that or did Sony catch on?

Yall don't usually buy the season pass for whatever game you are a fan of? I always buy COD season pass. Gotta make sure to get all the zombie maps. That also covers if y'all ain't preorder that you will get Nuketown I assume.

Quick question though idk if it's been answered way back when the PS4 thread started, but can you share the DLC you buy? Like on the PS3, all you had to do was give someone else your SN info and then they just have to go to downloads to get. PS4 allows that or did Sony catch on?
You can share dlc.

My bro bought all the Destiny dlc. I used his acct to dl it to my ps4.

Back
Top Bottom