The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

They are making both. 

One is the PC prt.

One is an entire remake.

Type-0 was not great, but play Final Fantasy XIV and tell me they don't know real time combat.

type o was so bad i'm never trying anything they make besides the PC port ever again lol

I worded that weirdly. I meant to say that both games downloadable content was better than any DLC for any other game I could think of.

for sure.

i stopped dead in the middle of fallout 3 (level 70 i believe) when i worked to get into the HQ and the game glitched out and anytime i would load the save, it would freeze.

so i never got into the DLC

but new vegas?

DLC was nice.

i thought they were making both

an HD remake of the gamecube port

and an HD remake period.

if you played that type-0, you'll know why real time combat from square gets the gas face.

I really liked Type-0's combat.

Mainline Final Fantasy can leave turn based battles in the dust as far as I'm concerned.

Type-0, Crisis Core and Dissidia were all good and these are PSP games.

Still no news of the gamecube port though. Maybe it'll be in the next direct.

Last edited:
This game, as much as I want it to be good, is setting off so many flags with how it's being shown/marketed. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man they need to with with all the BS and just release the game. Its already been pushed back. I'm not buying all that.

Just give me this and RB6 already...

and they are hyping up the division to and the division got pushed back just like watchdogs did. it's already going down the same path as watchdogs. tons of hype and delays to under deliver

Last edited:
Watch Dogs 2 gonna make that jump similar to AC imo. Division gonna sell because of that time frame that it's releasing in. There'll be a few exclusive to drop but March is kind of wide open I think, unless I'm forgetting something.

DRIVECLUB All post-launch free stuff available now

If you have already downloaded the PS+ edition, you can now download all the free content released since launch, including the ignition expansion pack. You don't need the full game to enjoy them.

You should be able to go to the store, search DRIVECLUB and filter by "free" to download. I have the the full version, so haven't been able to verify it myself. Can someone confirm this works? To be clear, this is only for the free content and not the paid season pass content

from NGaf

and they are hyping up the division to and the division got pushed back just like watchdogs did. it's already going down the same path as watchdogs. tons of hype and delays to under deliver

Bruh, Rainbow 6 was supposed to drop 5 years ago :smh:

Finally.

Just about to platinum NFS

Last edited:
I just had a random in game crash while playing fallout 4 luckily I game saved before. I advise save frequently.

Watch Dogs 2 gonna make that jump similar to AC imo. Division gonna sell because of that time frame that it's releasing in. There'll be a few exclusive to drop but March is kind of wide open I think, unless I'm forgetting something.

Uncharted 4 man

Having a blast playing blops 3. Like it more than AW already.

Also I thought drive club was removed as a free game around a month ago

Uncharted 4 man
I'm sure it'll sell a few million but it's an exclusive and obviously wouldn't stop an Xbox One only owner from buying The Division

I'm sure it'll sell a few million but it's an exclusive and obviously wouldn't stop an Xbox One only owner from buying The Division

Oh I thought you were just talking about the PlayStation side my bad. Although I'm sure there will be people purchasing ps4s just for that game.

Back
Top Bottom