The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^we already got embargos for review embargos though.

DfzOpdK.jpg

Last edited:
Any new info on Shenmue III?:nerd:

Really trying to hold out on all the Fallout leaks until Tuesday. Too much info floating around, may not be able to contain myself.:lol:

i just scanned that mini review happy to hear that both third and first person are more polished and it still has that quirky fallout charm

During an interview with Jeuxvvideo, Nobuou Uematsu was asked if he would be composing the music for the Final Fantasy VII Remake and he replied back “Not at all”. Nobuo Uematsu did the arrangement for the original Final Fantasy VII that released in 1997.

:smh: the hype just died a little bit for me

Why?

It's still going to be his music, just remastered and if it's like FFX we might get the option to switch back and forth between soundtracks.

Why?

It's still going to be his music, just remastered and if it's like FFX we might get the option to switch back and forth between soundtracks.
I hope that's the case. The OSTs is part of what makes past FF games great. I don't want to play FF VII without the original OST. FF OSTs after X have all been subpar imo. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed a battle theme from a FF game.

I hope that's the case. The OSTs is part of what makes past FF games great. I don't want to play FF VII without the original OST. FF OSTs after X have all been subpar imo. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed a battle theme from a FF game.
you should hear my battle theme for FFXV

FF XV seems like it's bringing back that FF sound. If they get Yoko to the OST then I'll be fine with it, her resume is impressive. I will say I enjoy FF XIV: ARR OST a bit although I think the original FF XIV was better.

FF XV seems like it's bringing back that FF sound. If they get Yoko to the OST then I'll be fine with it, her resume is impressive. I will say I enjoy FF XIV: ARR OST a bit although I think the original FF XIV was better.
you play FF XIV heavy? i tried getting into it and quickly realized it wasn't for me lol

still have Type-0 i have yet to even start too 
ohwell.gif

you play FF XIV heavy? i tried getting into it and quickly realized it wasn't for me lol

still have Type-0 i have yet to even start too :\
I wouldn't say heavy. I just beat it for the first time last week. I have a level 50 Bard. I just want to see how the 24 man raids are and fight some well known bosses like Gilgamesh, Ultros etc.

Just left Target.

Copped WWE, Need For Speed, and BO3.

Going back on Tuesday to exchange BO3 for Fallout.

I've been playing Fallout 4. It has a huge Frames per second issues. Game starts to lag once There 3-4 enemies on screen. I start lagging and skipping around like internet connection lag switch. I also installed a 2tb hard drive on my ps4 last week but I don't think that's the problem.

Last edited:
I've been playing Fallout 4. It has a huge Frames per second issues. Game starts to lag once There 3-4 enemies on screen. I start lagging and skipping around like internet connection lag switch. I also installed a 2tb hard drive on my ps4 last week but I don't think that's the problem.

I haven't experienced anything like that.

The only thing I've noticed so far is issues w/ subtitles not popping up sometimes and NPC's spazzing out.

There was also one time where this attack dog straight up committed suicide by jumping off a tower, :lol:

That's just a normal Bethesda game. The best place to play them is on PC with mods for graphics and stability.

Don't tell Bethesda Stan's that their games look and run like doo doo out of the box though.

Back
Top Bottom