The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Don't think you're understanding, doorbuster deal BF is $299.99 for the uncharted bundle, you can get it RIGHT NOW from target for under $270.
woah woah woah. 270 for the bundle right now? how? pm me if necessary
Do it just cause should be a sale around Christmas

I'm getting FC4-$15 & BB-$20 on BF and havnt played neither of the other games in the seriers other than 30 minutes of DS2
i still need FC4. $15? where at?
Target and im sure you can have BB price match it for you

Fallout 4 is the truth.

You CAN play it like a shooter.
smokin.gif

But what if there no patch
This is Bethesda, there will loads of patches.

The art of releasing a complete game is dying out here. These devs/publishers are probably facing impossible deadlines to get the product to market

Not also that but games are increasingly getting more complexed.
First Crash Bandicoot was made by only 8 people while Assassins Creed IV was reported to be made by 1000 people.

That said though, some devs are a lot worse. You hardly see lots of patches or bugs in Final Fantasy games.

Black Steel looks so nice but sucks how it has to be imported. Bought the b03 bundle last week and got the 20th anni controller for free =) worked out well since I told myself I'd get that controller as soon as I buy a ps4

Depending on exchange rate and shipping, it might work out cheaper or similar in price but with a longer wait.
I'll probably go with the 20th anniversary though.

Type-0 and FFXIII-2 are the most memorable recent ones for me and they are not that old.

FFXV's main theme sounds good too.

i just want 2k and possibly Fallout 4 , and either the ps camera or another DS4.. third game doesnt really interest me at this point and time thats why i was asking..

I still haven't opened my Anniversary controller yet...May have to switch over soon.

Finally getting a PS4. Pre-ordered that Battlefront bundle about a month ago. Is there a thread just for Battlefront? I'm going to be playing that game a lot :pimp:

Add me as a friend with a message saying "NT". PSN: Scum_Villain

Last edited:
Been playing Zestiria a lot lately, really liking it so far. About 25 or 30 hours in..

lol that's the entire foundation of the game.

an RPG you can play like a shooter.
The gunplay in fo4 is similar to farcry 4.

The gunplay in new vegas was trash.

You could def not play it like a shooter.

really? i felt the opposite.

gunplay in fo3 was 2-d and very flat + simple

whereas in new vegas, if you made the hud invisible, you could squint and ALMOST think you were playing a straight up FPS.

you could definitely play it as a shooter (i typically build sniper-types and use VATS if the first FPS shot misses)

it wasn't the most accurate engine, but i thought that added to the realism.

regardless,

the foundation of the game's concept is FPS/RPG

its a good thing that it's even moreso now.....sounds like its even smoother than it was.

so salty my connect fell through. If i can't get the back-up swag by tomorrow i'm going to bite the bullet and full-price it.

Back
Top Bottom