The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That's just a normal Bethesda game. The best place to play them is on PC with mods for graphics and stability.

Don't tell Bethesda Stan's that their games look and run like doo doo out of the box though.
That's just a normal Bethesda game. The best place to play them is on PC with mods for graphics and stability.

Don't tell Bethesda Stan's that their games look and run like doo doo out of the box though.

Yea Elder Scrolls on PS3 had the most amount of issues. My file got corrupted after a while :smh:

Skyrim was a love/hate relationship for a me. I had about 150hrs put into it when a bug/glitch prevented me from starting any new missions; save those games often folks.

Would you guys recommend getting Fallout 4 even if I'm a first time player?

The game never interested me until recent, I have watched videos on what the previous installments are about so I'm not totally out of the loop.

laugh.gif

I need to go Portugal.
info on girl  
nthat.gif

Extra Life involved me playing like 20 hours of COD. 
mean.gif
 I had a couple friends who were casual gamers that really wanted to play it. 

So much for trophy hunting. 
frown.gif

It was a great time, though; I highly suggest doing it once to see what kind of difference you can make!

Extra Life involved me playing like 20 hours of COD. 
mean.gif
 I had a couple friends who were casual gamers that really wanted to play it. 

So much for trophy hunting. 
frown.gif

It was a great time, though; I highly suggest doing it once to see what kind of difference you can make!
U can sign up and take donations anytime right? Now only this past weekend?

Fallout 4 looks very interesting. If I decide to get it, I'll wait until a patch is released. Hearing that it is very buggy.

Not a Fallout guy but it does look fun...

Really want Battlefront but no in game chat is really just bothering me. :smh:

It's like EA or whoever just spitting in my face... Plus all the other stuff ice heard about it.

white thumbsticks? Gross..

STARWARS on the touchpad looks awesome though.  I like the red and blue shoulder buttons too.

^ Man, I was in the same situation... ultimately went with the anni. version.  

Gun-metal looks so damn cool tho. 

And you have to import it?! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom