The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah, I need to grab one of the anniversary controllers quickly.

I wanted one since before they were a thing, but damn, $65 for a controller when mine is working fine is a bit steep.

taking the plunge and buying one, havent seen anything that can beat targets deal on one right now during black friday.

Uncharted bundle for ~$260+tax

Yeah, I need to grab one of the anniversary controllers quickly.

I wanted one since before they were a thing, but damn, $65 for a controller when mine is working fine is a bit steep.

As much as I want that 20th ann. remote, I am also having a hard time throwing down $65 on an accessory that costs more that a game. No thanks!

taking the plunge and buying one, havent seen anything that can beat targets deal on one right now during black friday.

Uncharted bundle for ~$260+tax
 That is a door buster deal though. You going to have to camp out for that deal. I think i would rather pay an extra 50 and avoid having camping out for 8 hours and the possibility of being trampled on once the doors open.

That is a door buster deal though. You going to have to camp out for that deal. I think i would rather pay an extra 50 and avoid having camping out for 8 hours and the possibility of being trampled on once the doors open.

Don't think you're understanding, doorbuster deal BF is $299.99 for the uncharted bundle, you can get it RIGHT NOW from target for under $270.

Not a Fallout guy but it does look fun...

Really want Battlefront but no in game chat is really just bothering me.
mean.gif

It's like EA or whoever just spitting in my face... Plus all the other stuff ice heard about it.
I still don't understand how there isn't a in-game chat for a multiplayer game.

Would you guys recommend getting Fallout 4 even if I'm a first time player?

The game never interested me until recent, I have watched videos on what the previous installments are about so I'm not totally out of the loop.
Yeah definitely.  FO3 was my 1st FO and it blew my socks off.  100's of hours of fun... I think this was during COD4 too.  New Vegas was okay for me.  FO4 looks like a serious upgrade.  I hope Bes dev don't forget about #PS4 because they tried to do us shady on the PS3.
Everyone is playing COD and I'm just here waiting for FO4
Waiting too.  I have BO3 still in wrap.  Gonna swap it.

I'm waiting on Fallout 4 for a month until the patches get released. Never again am I going to lose 20 hours to a Bethesda game at launch.

You got more restraint than me.

I read a review of someone being 12 hours in and being stuck in an elevator. Even after reverting saves all elevators for the playthrough are broken for them and they had to restart from scratch.

I'm not dealing with that ****. Fallout 3 bugged out on me and save corrupted, losing me 20 in-game hours. Never again.

I played new vegas prolly 20 different times through...

i'm prolly gonna start over a variety of times

i feel you, tho. You already know the game is already going to have crazy bugs and glitches until that first update.

I figure they'll have a patch out tomorrow LOL

I read a review of someone being 12 hours in and being stuck in an elevator. Even after reverting saves all elevators for the playthrough are broken for them and they had to restart from scratch.

I'm not dealing with that ****. Fallout 3 bugged out on me and save corrupted, losing me 20 in-game hours. Never again.
Yikes. Okay, I may have to wait a week or two till I buy the game.

I wish Fallout was a game I could get into

I might check this one out idk.

Last edited:
Do it just cause should be a sale around Christmas

I'm getting FC4-$15 & BB-$20 on BF and havnt played neither of the other games in the seriers other than 30 minutes of DS2

Day 1 patch for FO4 was 500mb.
Day 1 patch for BO3 was 2.7gb.

Is this the norm now?
The art of releasing a complete game is dying out here. These devs/publishers are probably facing impossible deadlines to get the product to market

Don't think you're understanding, doorbuster deal BF is $299.99 for the uncharted bundle, you can get it RIGHT NOW from target for under $270.
woah woah woah. 270 for the bundle right now? how? pm me if necessary
Do it just cause should be a sale around Christmas

I'm getting FC4-$15 & BB-$20 on BF and havnt played neither of the other games in the seriers other than 30 minutes of DS2
i still need FC4. $15? where at?

Back
Top Bottom