The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm not surprised idk if poor marketing or just lack of interest but I've talked to multiple PS heads personally and PUT them on to Bloodborne, just weird they aren't aware of exclusives on their console, I know the game did well but probably not at the level with the amount of PS units sold.

You better give thanks Nawghty isn't here with Splatoon winning awards. Messed up tho whoever got him banned, why not just block him?
Most people I try to put onto Bloodborne are too afraid because of what they've heard about the difficulty. Psh .... Game isn't that hard... I have a friend who only had an Xbox One that I put onto Dark Souls and he is dying to play BB.
Yeah the difficulty is a common gripe from those who know about it but didn't cop, I tell em Super Mario gaming days are over, games aren't meant to be ran through, you rather a $60 challenge or one that you can complete during 1 weekend? To each it's own tho but even tho my PS is my side chick I be pushing Bloodborne to my PS pals, I hold it down for the community.

I never took award shows of any capacity seriously. Most if not all are put on by the respective industry and paid for by their major advertisers. Like, come on, how do you vote for best e-sports team? They probably picked on who made a lot of tournament money or a panel of judges who got pursuaded with cash or boat loads of free gear.

Yeah the difficulty is a common gripe from those who know about it but didn't cop, I tell em Super Mario gaming days are over, games aren't meant to be ran through, you rather a $60 challenge or one that you can complete during 1 weekend? To each it's own tho but even tho my PS is my side chick I be pushing Bloodborne to my PS pals, I hold it down for the community.

The DLC alone took me a week to complete. Probably 12-15 hours of gameplay. There's been so many times games have charged me 20 dollars for DLC that I can finish in an hour. I can't wait for the announcement of a Bloodborne 2, whenever that will be.

The DLC alone took me a week to complete. Probably 12-15 hours of gameplay. There's been so many times games have charged me 20 dollars for DLC that I can finish in an hour. I can't wait for the announcement of a Bloodborne 2, whenever that will be.
I am up to the 2nd boss but I haven't been playing BB only like the way I did my first play through. But it's already more annoying and I love it.

time to start witcher 3... any tips?
When it comes to combat be patient when fighting people and monsters try to understand monster movements and read up on them in your journal when you encounter them so you know their weaknesses other then that enjoy it dude. It's my GOTY

time to start witcher 3... any tips?
Just enjoy it......really an amazing game 
It can be a little daunting to start. Try not to get discouraged; you can die very easily from random encounters until you start to build up you level/gear/magic.

Find a good balance with doing side-quests and story missions. You need to do side-missions to level, but you also dont want to fall down the rabbit hole of doing them for 4-5 hours straight, as there are a ton.

I am up to the 2nd boss but I haven't been playing BB only like the way I did my first play through. But it's already more annoying and I love it.
I remember when you were in my party chat that 1st boss was giving you that work :lol:

BB and FC4 just came in from that BF sale. Still need to finish TW3 and Xenoblade came out today

I only have time for one chick this winter....

Witcher 3 should be coming in today from that $25 Newegg deal. Can finally join the next-gen consoles 2 years after its release :lol:

Witcher 3 should be coming in today from that $25 Newegg deal. Can finally join the next-gen consoles 2 years after its release
laugh.gif
We all are 2 years late

So Hybrid whats this whole serious beef between Konami and Kojima.

It's that's bad where Konami straight up had one of they're lawyers tell him he was banned from attending the game awards show :smh:

So, I know a few people who worked for Kojima Productions and basically the beef is between the current head of Konami, Takuya Kozuki, and Kojima and it's real personal.

What I've heard is that Kagemasa Kozuki who is the "KO" in Konami and Co-founder, loved Kojima literally like a son. He championed his ideas and gave him free reign to do whatever he wanted even if Konami took financial hits from time to time. Kagemasa loved games for the art and was fine with Konami not being a top 3 publisher.

Takuya Kozuki who is Kagemasa Kozuki's actual son took over the business a few years back. When this happened the personal beef with Kojima turned public and Takuya wanted him and everything he built gone. I was told the real reason he wanted him gone was that he felt his father respected (possibly even loved) Kojima more than he did. So this was basically Takuya's way of giving the middle finger to his father and Kojima at the same time. While other people like Igarashi suffered as well, I heard that everything with Kojima and his staff was very overt and even humiliating. Thankfully because of U.S. labor laws a lot of these acts never hit the U.S. development team but since they were still working in tandem with Japan obviously the quality of work suffered.

It's a shame to think about what MGS V could have been. I know a lot about what was planned and it's sad that it will never come to fruition. And let's not even talk about Silent Hills.

Last edited:
Wow. That sounds like something out of a movie. I need the act 3 swerve where Kojima goes elsewhere and flourishes better than he ever has

Wow. That sounds like something out of a movie. I need the act 3 swerve where Kojima goes elsewhere and flourishes better than he ever has

But where? What place would they actually allow him the freedom that he had at Konami to actually see his visions through?

^won't eem much lie that's why I didnt cop on black friday...heard it was too hard and wanted to save myself some frustration

It's really not as hard as people say. The worst part is the learning curve because they really don't tell you what to do. It's worth checking out though.

idk but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

I actually think MS will try to snap him up.
MGSV apparently cost $80 Million in it's "unfinished state".

Kojima with complete freedom won't come cheap.
But then again if he had his own studio, the devs won't have to work in the prison like conditions at Konami

I'm just curious about the legal aspect of preventing someone from attending an event. Like what are you gonna sue Kojima for?

I'm just curious about the legal aspect of preventing someone from attending an event. Like what are you gonna sue Kojima for?

Breach of contract, insubordination.

They can basically say he's 100% needed to do his job in Japan and by him attending he's disobeying his superiors. He'll be out of there at the end of this month anyways so we'll get to see where he lands. If I were him I'd take at least a few months off before jumping back in.

Back
Top Bottom