The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

idk but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

I actually think MS will try to snap him up.
MGSV apparently cost $80 Million in it's "unfinished state".

Kojima with complete freedom won't come cheap.
But then again if he had his own studio, the devs won't have to work in the prison like conditions at Konami

I mean don't let him go crazy, give him some restraints but otherwise make whatever IP you want, Kojima-san.

This is like watching Lebron all over again.

Nah, his golden age over. Kojima's access to excess funds was what made his visions a reality. Unless he were to head his own studio and have a leanent publisher, then I think we saw san's last real project.

I know for sure that a certain PLAYSTATION FF is coming with 1080P upscale and trophy support to Steam and PS4. And no I'm not talking about 7, which will be available tomorrow.

:D

Last edited:
I know for sure that a certain PLAYSTATION FF is coming with 1080P upscale and trophy support to Steam and PS4. And no I'm not talking about 7, which will be available tomorrow.

happy.gif
!!! What time tomorrow?! lol.

!!! What time tomorrow?! lol.

I think the conference starts at like 10AM so I believe it should be first thing. It may not go live until the announcement though. There should be FF7 remake treats as well :D

VIII or IX? You said PlayStation, not PlayStation 2. You already said FF XII HD was coming so I'd expect them not to release it as a classic too. I can't wait til tomorrow :smokin

edit: I'm gonna say IX since VIII is already on Steam

Last edited:
Forget FF... Nuclear Throne coming out tomorrow?

Last edited:
I still have rouge galaxy in the wrapper forget I had it at one point 

Going to love playing the HD copy

Oh man, hope Sony comes out in full force with the game vault with emulation. I would love to play Freedom Fighters again and possibly State of Emergency.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom