The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Will this be streamed through PSN or YouTube? I want to tune in and see the keynote.

I know for sure that a certain PLAYSTATION FF is coming with 1080P upscale and trophy support to Steam and PS4. And no I'm not talking about 7, which will be available tomorrow.

happy.gif
VIII or IX? You said PlayStation, not PlayStation 2. You already said FF XII HD was coming so I'd expect them not to release it as a classic too. I can't wait til tomorrow
smokin.gif

edit: I'm gonna say IX since VIII is already on Steam
shaking_head_disgust_keanu_reeves.gif

My heart can't handle this.

WHAT IF IT'S TACTICS!?!?!?!

_1387382171.gif

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Last edited:
I haven't owned a PS3 and never played any Uncharted multiplayer, but from what I've experienced from the Uncharted 4 beta, it's very pick-up-and-play-ish, similar to Call of Duty only in 3rd person. You run around the map and if you catch someone who doesn't see you, they are way easier to kill than in the other 3rd person multiplayer shooters I've played: Gears of War, The Last of Us (on PS4) and GTA multiplayer, where there are more 1-on-1 battle situations. It should be pretty popular because it's relatively easy for anyone to get a kill than in other 3rd person shooters. These are my first impressions at least.

Last edited:
Is there any other benefit to register other than the Stream?

Not really, it's just a good reminder tool.

You get the notification on your phone if you have the PS app and if you ticked the auto start button then it suspends whatever app you have open or wakes the PS from standby and goes straight to the stream.

I find the YouTube stream better though so I usually watch on that.

Back
Top Bottom