The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i see no problem with the UC4 delay. i rather they take their time and deliver greatness than giving us a half assed game like developers are doing now.

So basically I'm doing it wrong by using lock-on against OoK.

IDK I used lock-on and I was on NG +4.

If you can figure out to get visceral attacks on him it will make things easier. I wasn't able to do this so I just used the Rakuyo +10 to stay in close and smack him from behind.

I was low key playing Driveclub last night :nerd:, hoping that no one on here saw me online and hit me with the screenshot cheese :lol:

BUT, the game is good but I will not go any further. It does have moments when it really shines though an it seems challenging.

They not getting my money though

Last edited:

If you can figure out to get visceral attacks on him it will make things easier. I wasn't able to do this so I just used the Rakuyo +10 to stay in close and smack him from behind.
His 2nd form is really my issue, he fights me like none of the videos I've watched LMAO he be all over the screen. I opened up my game for help last night and the people joining was getting killed with 1 hit. I think my level really is too low for him and Im only on NG +4. I am going to farm souls and help hunters in their worlds cuz we know how crazy leveling is at this point. I am gonna aim to hit Level 200 then go back in there.

NT OOK Bloodborne linkup?
nerd.gif

New Images of Rockstar's Mysterious 1970s Spy Game Agent Emerge

View media item 1839393

New images from Rockstar Games' long-in-development espionage-themed game Agent have emerged online. A gallery of images that purportedly come from a person who worked on the game in 2009 and 2010 was posted on Reddit (via Eurogamer), providing a "new" look at the mysterious spy game.

You'll notice that the images look somewhat dated--but that's no small surprise given they apparently are derived from half-decade-old version of the game. All the same, it's rare to get a glimpse behind the curtain of a project from Rockstar Games, so they're worth a look if you're interested.

If this batch of Agent images is any indication, the game would have been at least partially set in a mountainside city. Included in the gallery of images are also some map models.

Check out all the images here on Imgur. They reportedly stem from an artist who was working on the game before his team was shifted to Grand Theft Auto V.

Agent, which is set in the 1970s, was first revealed in 2007 and later detailed at the 2009 Electronic Entertainment Expo. It was announced as a PlayStation 3-exclusive. The first images leaked in summer 2011.

When the game does ship, it will do so with high expectations. In 2009, then-Take-Two president Ben Feder told GameSpot that Agent is being groomed to be the next Grand Theft Auto.

"It's the A team working on an AAA title," he said. "I think the subject matter, the characters, the story, the environment, the background--all the elements are there. It's such a rich environment to play in."

In August 2012, the CEO of Rockstar Games parent company Take-Two was asked to provide a status update on Agent--but his response was, "We haven't announced anything about [Agent] yet."

Source:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-images-of-rockstars-mysterious-1970s-spy-game-/1100-6433302/

Hybrid is this R* next & new game for this gen ?

WOW!!

This was like the Detox of PS3 games :lol:

His 2nd form is really my issue, he fights me like none of the videos I've watched LMAO he be all over the screen. I opened up my game for help last night and the people joining was getting killed with 1 hit. I think my level really is too low for him and Im only on NG +4. I am going to farm souls and help hunters in their worlds cuz we know how crazy leveling is at this point. I am gonna aim to hit Level 200 then go back in there.

Aiite. I'm gonna come out of retirement and we'll get this done tonight. Hit me up via PM when you want to play.

shottadru shottadru you too

I did it at level 164 or something so it's doable.

Last edited:
So I did the Unchartered PS4 bundle for the boy and got him Arkham Knight, Witcher 3 (...:nerd:), and Madden 16.

My daughters 5 so I got her Lego Jurassic Park and Tearaway.

all for $20-$25 each too. :pimp:

I want to eventually get Rocket League, does anybody have any other multiplayers that they/we might enjoy? My sons gonna be 9, she's 5.

and hows Tearaway?

Last edited:
I have  5 and 8 year old nephews. Lego games seem to be right up their alley. They also really enjoyed Minecraft.

yeah they love Minecraft. Especially my boy. and they loved the couple Lego games they had on the PS3 before it broke..

They've been waiting patiently and are not expecting the upgrade this year.

Sorry EST @HybridSoldier23

There is a free Frozen game also in the PS Store I think @maldonado

Dope, I'll check that out.

I dont know if any of you are canadaian, but at costco here The uncharted collection is 19.99, picked it up today. 

No spoilers... is the MGS 5 story that bad?

It's definitely the worst of all the Metal Gears imo. The mechanics of the game were great but the story was just forgettable. I recall reading somewhere that there was pressure to release the game and the majority of the time was spent on the gameplay so they rushed to complete the story.

It's not by any means a bad game. It just isn't up to the Metal Gear standard we all know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom