The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

No spoilers... is the MGS 5 story that bad?

If you play it ALL the way through you'll notice that the game was not finished yet. There was one more boss battle that was cut, you can still check out the storyboard for it on youtube.

I realized I haven't even beat enough 2015 games to make a top 10 :lol:

1. Bloodborne

MGS V, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Arkham Knight and Until Dawn all get spots in no particular order.

I still need to finish TW3, Fallout 4, Tales of Zestiria and Ori and the Blind Forest.

Wait a minute, people are doing free carries of OoK? Cuz I'm severely underleved in the DLC (lvl 45). :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
No spoilers... is the MGS 5 story that bad?

T2jMQZa.gif

Last edited:
Finally finished Mass Effect 1.
smokin.gif

I now understand the hype behind this franchise.

Onto Mass Effect 2.

out b4

mass effect is trash.

Last edited:
As soon as I finish (platinum) this Uncharted 3, I plan on taking on The Old Hunters. I might need that NT hookup :nerd:
Finally finished Mass Effect 1.:smokin
I now understand the hype behind this franchise.
Onto Mass Effect 2.

out b4
mass effect is trash.
I wish they'd release it for PS4. I want to play it but don't really want to hook up PS3 for it. I guess I could just cop 360 version...

I think I'm gonna end up starting with the new ME and go from there.

As soon as I finish (platinum) this Uncharted 3, I plan on taking on The Old Hunters. I might need that NT hookup
nerd.gif

I wish they'd release it for PS4. I want to play it but don't really want to hook up PS3 for it. I guess I could just cop 360 version...

I think I'm gonna end up starting with the new ME and go from there.
ME lived up to it's hype to me. Hopefully ME2 does as well.

Maybe ME will drop to $4 during this xbox game sale.

It has a couple times.

The new ME looks ridiculous, in a good way.

Mass Effect 2 and 3 are both amazing.

Can't wait for Andromeda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mass Effect was like the only single player game I played all the way through. I loved it. More of an online guy but a couple of these RPG type games (Fallout and TW3) got me thinking about copping.

Man I'm so ready for Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm getting Fallout and Just Cause as gifts. Hopefully those hold me over until then.

Mass Effect 2 is the best of the three, in my opinion.

The first was good, but all the time spent getting resources in the Mako was irritating. 

yooooo can't wait

I just found out there was an One Piece pirate warriors 3.. I beat 2 and had been waiting. but fell otu the gaming.

Back
Top Bottom