The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Nothing more irritating when your playing a ranked match in rb6 siege, it's the last round of ot and your teammate decides to use fuse on a hostage smh

I like how the Mortal Kombat that has everything ever for the game has pre-order skins.

At least we all agree we need a fight night. Great times playing with my brother until real fights broke out. :lol: shawn michaels waving hhh over like cmon buddy cmon

Senior year of college I had Fight Night Round 4 with Tyson and Ali. Bro let me tell you I also had 4 male roommates and the PS camera. We all took 2-3 hours EACH uploading our faces and tweaking everything until it looked just like us. Our fighters were SPOT ON. It was so fun to watch eachother get knocked out in slow motion. One of my roommates was a big dude like 250 lbs and the rest of us were under 200 lbs so we could never ever beat his fighter with our own no matter how much better we were than him. So frustrating cuz I'd try to beat him with my 140 lb fighter all the time and get wrecked :rofl: Then my PS3 stopped reading discs and someone stole that game from my apartment. SMH I miss it so much. I will buy a camera just to upload myself and friends into the game again if a new Fight Night drops with that capability.

Which fight night was it where leaning back was completely broken? All you had to do to win was wait for the right moment then lean back and hit em with a counter punch, rinse and then repeat. So unfair 
mean.gif
 I was wrecking ****** tho 
laugh.gif
 My boy and his brother used to be pissed because I'd show up to their place and whoop their *** in their game 
roll.gif
 They made it harder to do in the fight nights after it though
tired.gif
 I think it was round 3

Last edited:

Which fight night was it where leaning back was completely broken? All you had to do to win was wait for the right moment then lean back and hit em with a counter punch, rinse and then repeat. So unfair 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 My boy and his brother used to be pissed because I'd show up to their place and whoop their *** in their game 
roll.gif
tired.gif
 I think it was round 3
definitely was round 3. every time u did that it was damn near a flash ko. i hated the story in the last one becuz the main antagonist was so OP. dude had legit magic powers. his hug drains your life and power? wtf was dude bathed in vicks and chloroform? 

mean.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
 I think it was round 3
definitely was round 3. every time u did that it was damn near a flash ko. i hated the story in the last one becuz the main antagonist was so OP. dude had legit magic powers. his hug drains your life and power? wtf was dude bathed in vicks and chloroform? 
I didn't even bother playing the story in the last one because they had so many stupid things for you to do like win while only using one hand. I wasn't stressing myself with that.

I didn't even bother playing the story in the last one because they had so many stupid things for you to do like win while only using one hand. I wasn't stressing myself with that.
I quit story mode on fn champion on the last fight due to those annoying requirements. The story had potential.

regarding R6 and hostage mode. I'll hop on and pick fuse just so no one else does and at the last second swap to another operative

Zero's Escape on Vita is amazing.

Also, Taco Master might be the best $3 I've ever spent, :lol:

^^ I agree what he says about the broken steering physics. Happens in most racing games, especially in forza. 

Back
Top Bottom