The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Some of these additions to the FFIX mobile release make me cringe.

Some of these are completely changing the experience. 
mean.gif

If it comes out that you can get Excalibur II with these cheats enabled..... 
indifferent.gif
As a person that has gotten the Excalibur II the legit way twice, I will take anything to cheat my way to it again, like a timer reset or something.
laugh.gif

You don't think it lessens the feeling of accomplishment? Not for me, you, or anyone else who has gotten it the legit way, but to the random person that gets it? They'll never know what it was like to go for it and be 7 minutes over and fire their controller at their wall, miss, have it go out their bedroom door, hit their visiting cousin in the shin, and have him punch you repeatedly in the shoulder until your arm goes numb.

And that's sad.

I assume the restore HP cheat works for Ruby Weapon in FF VII, right? You already know that x3 speed cheat will be engaged and everyone will have Exalibur II
laugh.gif
Yea it works, but again, the experience of coming up with a workable strat no longer comes into play.

I tested the unlimited LB on Emerald and was able to do beat it easily without the Underwater Materia even. 

Some of these additions to the FFIX mobile release make me cringe.

Some of these are completely changing the experience. :smh:

If it comes out that you can get Excalibur II with these cheats enabled..... :stoneface:

As a person that has gotten the Excalibur II the legit way twice, I will take anything to cheat my way to it again, like a timer reset or something. :lol:

You don't think it lessens the feeling of accomplishment? Not for me, you, or anyone else who has gotten it the legit way, but to the random person that gets it? They'll never know what it was like to go for it and be 7 minutes over and fire their controller at their wall, miss, have it go out their bedroom door, hit their visiting cousin in the shin, and have him punch you repeatedly in the shoulder until your arm goes numb.

And that's sad.
:rofl:

The trophy that I'm worried about is the inevitable defeat Yiazmat trophy that's sure to be in FF XII HD :x

I still need to get those ridiculous Last Mission trophies in FF X-2 to get the plat :smh:

Those game genie cheats are terrible..one of the best things in FF is grinding..building up ur characters...that 9999 feature might be the absolute worst..I don't mind the turn off random encounter thing tho...

I never got really far with 9 for some reason..I believe I only made it to disc 2 on the PS1

Same director who made 9 also made 6 and 12

Man, that reminds me I havent even started X-2 since the HD collection came out. 
mean.gif

Still have my PS3 copy but maybe I will grab it on PS4 this summer. 

Yiazmat is a sick joke by someone at SE. Same with Ozma in IX.

Those game genie cheats are terrible..one of the best things in FF is grinding..building up ur characters...that 9999 feature might be the absolute worst..I don't mind the turn off random encounter thing tho...

I never got really far with 9 for some reason..I believe I only made it to disc 2 on the PS1

Same director who made 9 also made 6 and 12
Ito. Can't be a coincidence that these are 3 of my top 5.

And since then, I have no idea what they have him doing. Whatever it is, he's being under-utilized. 

There's a 100% video guide out there that I used. X-2 is too easy to mess up. They actually deduct percentage points for skipping cutscenes :lol:

I've yet to beat Ozma, dude is insane and totally luck based :smh:

Dying Light is amazing.

Idk how I missed this when it dropped last year.

And that's sad.

How about missing it by 45 seconds (with no way to go faster) and snapping a ps3 controller in half with your bare hands due to the rage? They'll never feel that feel like I felt that feel. :lol: :smh:
But that's precisely why im down for a timer reset cheat. Can't afford to break more controllers. :lol:
:rofl:

The trophy that I'm worried about is the inevitable defeat Yiazmat trophy that's sure to be in FF XII HD :x
I can't wait to take him on. I still have a score to settle with him. :lol:

I've yet to beat Ozma, dude is insane and totally luck based :smh:
I had a sure fire strategy for him. Auto Haste + Doomsday + Shock + Ark (with boost) + Thievery + praying to Odin that Ozma doesn't use curse. :lol:

It's a must for Xenoblade chronicles x

I bought it and thought it was trash for the most part. One of the problems of xenoblade chronicles x was that it is so convoluted and the guide did very little to rectify that. It helped with some maps and mission lists but i was very underwelmed

Game is amazing though

The Yiazmat talk... :lol:

I think it took me a good 20+ hours to finish that battle. And the last few million hit points he gets excruciatingly harder :smh:

It's a Musou game, like Dynasty Warriors, where you button mash through thousands of enemies.

If you like those type of games, it's apparently pretty good.

Thx I actually never played a DQ game..and heard this was different but pretty good

I'm gonna start Dragon Age Inquisition this week

Back
Top Bottom