The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hope Hitman comes back in full force. Last favorite entry was absolution. The one which had a level at a house for a birthday party and the Heaven/Hell club. Just can't support.the business model of breaking up your game up into chunks at 15 a pop.
That was Blood Money.  All the missions and the story line for that game were :pimp: including the epilogue

I have Knack and never even put it in my PS4
laugh.gif
I'm surprised they havent made that and Killzone free PS+ games yet 

Hope Hitman comes back in full force. Last favorite entry was absolution. The one which had a level at a house for a birthday party and the Heaven/Hell club. Just can't support.the business model of breaking up your game up into chunks at 15 a pop.
That was Blood Money.  All the missions and the story line for that game were :pimp: including the epilogue

The Funeral?
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Dragon Age Inquisition is the first DA game I ever played..about 5 hours in and loving it so far

Who's snitching in here,
laugh.gif

I just got a warning for something I said like 5 months ago.

I thought we were all homies,
frown.gif
Somebody must have a grudge against you if they went back to a post 5 months ago
laugh.gif
we have a mole in both threads I almost got banned for the xbox thread, thankfully its only temporary 

That means yall stuck with me for the rest of this month :smile:

#FreeShotta

You copping Uncharted 4? I think the MP gonna be lit. I gotta play through the SP first though.

#FreeShotta

You copping Uncharted 4? I think the MP gonna be lit. I gotta play through the SP first though.
def copping. I played the beta, I enjoyed the MP, look forward to running with some NT bros. def playing the SP first also, I saw it had a lot of the same characters as the other games. 

Who's snitching in here,
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Somebody must have a grudge against you if they went back to a post 5 months ago
laugh.gif
we have a mole in both threads I almost got banned for the xbox thread, thankfully its only temporary 

What did you say to get a temp ban?

I copped Diablo on the sale and it is VERY good.
Don't play co-op online with randoms.

Like a 90% chance you'll get power-leveled against your will.

It kind of ruined the game for me. I had to mess with the difficulties and was crazy high level with terrible gear. 
mean.gif

Probably won't cop Uncharted 4. Redox instead.

I bought the UC collection and could run through each game in a weekend or two on normal(I'm sure would take longer on a harder mode)

I'm not one for replaying story modes and not really into 3rd person MP so nah.

Probably won't cop Uncharted 4. Redox instead.

I bought the UC collection and could run through each game in a weekend or two on normal(I'm sure would take longer on a harder mode)

I'm not one for replaying story modes and not really into 3rd person MP so nah.
Who plays games on normal?

Who's snitching in here,
laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

What did you say to get a temp ban?
Who else bro. Nawgthy.

Crushing is the only way to play Uncharted, unless youu bout that Brutal life :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom