The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Only if he makes a 3rd account only place he's allowed is Nintendo
laugh.gif

How did he get banned from the Xbox thread when he was pro xbone
Wasn't much different than how he was in here, no contribution, just calling everything trash.

What's the consensus on SFV? Ya'll buying? Didn't follow it too much but def my favorite fighter. I don't have PS+ right now so I don't think I can enjoy the game as much not being able to fight friends and randoms online.

:lol:

Wasn't much different than how he was in here, no contribution, just calling everything trash.

What's the consensus on SFV? Ya'll buying? Didn't follow it too much but def my favorite fighter. I don't have PS+ right now so I don't think I can enjoy the game as much not being able to fight friends and randoms online.

:smh: we both gonna have to cave sooner than later for the membership :lol:

ill pick it up down the line probably since I'm not the biggest fan of SF since i suck lol but SFV is looking really good 

laugh.gif

mean.gif
we both gonna have to cave sooner than later for the membership
laugh.gif
Nah I will for UC4 for sure. Trying to mob on multiplayer, with a solid team it can be a massacre once you organize the power ups and skills. Just nothing I'm playing now that's multiplayer on PS, just been doing UC on my breaks from Halo. Ran some nice matches with @seandon23  this weekend on Halo btw.

ill pick it up down the line probably since I'm not the biggest fan of SF since i suck lol but SFV is looking really good 
Fighting games are a time investment, if you don't want to get washed online
laugh.gif
 I'll wait for it to hit a sale at BB GCU or something.

Still my most anticipated game but every new piece of info that I find out about the remake is upsetting lol

I need to play FF7 again, I copped when it dropped and haven't even started it yet smh.
$15.99 is an insane price point. I won't play it again for more than $5.
Well you have that option too. The PSOne Classic version is on sale regularly for $5 on Vita and PS3.
Nah it was a little less on release and I gameshare so under $10 for me which I can't complain about. I never finished the original, I missed a materia (excuse me if I used the wrong term, it's been a long time) for the last fight and I was over it lol.

If you just want to go through for the story, they have three boosters that make the game a breeze.

3x speed, unlimited limit break, and no random encounters.

That's wack smh, I doubt Ill play it that much tho, Division Quantum Break and UC 4 for the Spring.
Same here. I just stopped playing. I'll get back to it but I'm not paying for that pass. Too many other games coming.

Back
Top Bottom