The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Excited to buy the GOTY version with all the DLC for 49.99 in 18 months 
laugh.gif

Yea, I want FO4 DLC but I'd rather wait until I can play them all in one shot.

They're foul for jacking up the season pass price, :lol:

Helldivers, tho :pimp:

Knack II listed on XPEC developer resume

Apparently in development since at least May 2015.

Post Content

View media item 1910839

Mindy Liang, a 3D animator at XPEC Entertainment, has listed a “Knack II” on her LinkedIn Resume.

According to the listing, she started work on Knack II in May 2015, working on “animated 3D character motions and cutscenes for PS4 system.”

In addition to having developed its own titles, XPEC Entertainment is also an outsourced developer working on certain aspects of Final Fantasy XV. If Knack II is actually a thing, this may or may not be the case.

The listing has since been removed, but can still be caught in a Google search.

Knack was a PlayStation 4 launch title developed by SCE Japan Studio.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1183750

CC0pC9Z.gif
Cerny green lighting his own failed project :lol:

yeah based on fundamentals alone, Daigo is better than an average player even if he's never played SFV.  So many wakeup DPs... and you telling me Daigo not able to adapt to that playstyle?  Nice guy Daigo.  Commentary was killin me with the never seen him touch another man's stick

Street Fighter V: So You Want to be a World Warrior

Hey everyone! Street Fighter V is here, and we wanted to make sure that everyone starts off on the right foot. With a bit of patience, practice and discipline you’ll be well on your way to becoming an online warrior! Here are a few tips to get folks started, from our friends Mike Ross and Ryan “gootecks” Gutierrez. Watch The Excellent Adventures of gootecks and Mike Ross every Sunday at youtube.com/crosscountertv.

[h1]Street Fighter V: Tips for Newcomers[/h1]

[h1]Street Fighter V: Advanced Tips[/h1]

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/02/16/street-fighter-v-so-you-want-to-be-a-world-warrior/

More at the link

Dark Souls 3 Season Pass officially priced and detailed
the Season Pass will bring two "epic" DLC packs at a discounted price. The DLC will include new maps, bosses, enemies, armor and weapons. The Season Pass has been further detailed to cost $24.99, how much each DLC will cost if purchased as standalone DLC has not been detailed. Dark Souls 3 is set to release on April 12th, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved-Images_EvASoa9.jpg

I was wondering for a minute until I recognized the bahamut. Good movie even if it was corny. Fighting most def inspired the remake and I'm impressed by what I've seen so far. World map and city scale has me wondering. Maybe they'll divide it up to four sections for each disc.

Man gaming companies are killing me with DLC. What I plan on getting this month.

Street Fighter 5 DLC
Mortal Kombat X DLC
Fallout 4 DLC

Back
Top Bottom