The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Has anyone played Life is Strange? Thinking about downloading it from the PSN store as it's 11 bucks right now reviews look good.

200_s.gif

PVZ2 so far is a 5/5. All the new characters are dope. Rose Petal and the pirate are my fav. new characters.

Online has been solid. I'm in a match in about 2min with no disconnects.

I easily see myself putting in more time in this than in BO3.

That's nice to hear about PvZ2 I was thinking of scooping it up down the line. I found that the first game really didn't keep me all that invested when I played it

You can't put a price on happiness but I couldn't pay $60 for PvZ :lol: that's not a knock on iYen either. I'm just starting to see games drop in price rather quickly. Surprisingly I still haven't copped SF V. Hopefully it'll be down to $40 when they release the cinematic storylines.

You can't put a price on happiness but I couldn't pay $60 for PvZ
laugh.gif
that's not a knock on iYen either. I'm just starting to see games drop in price rather quickly. Surprisingly I still haven't copped SF V. Hopefully it'll be down to $40 when they release the cinematic storylines.
i agree on the price thing and my experience with the first one has me wary of buying this one anytime soon. and I'm sure SF V will be down to around $40 by the time the cinematic storylines release. if its coming out in June we should see it go for around $40 

You can't put a price on happiness but I couldn't pay $60 for PvZ :lol: that's not a knock on iYen either. I'm just starting to see games drop in price rather quickly. Surprisingly I still haven't copped SF V. Hopefully it'll be down to $40 when they release the cinematic storylines.

i agree on the price thing and my experience with the first one has me wary of buying this one anytime soon. and I'm sure SF V will be down to around $40 by the time the cinematic storylines release. if its coming out in June we should see it go for around $40 
I played the first one and it did nothing for me. My son liked it so I might pick up PvZ 2 for him but I won't pay more than $20 for it.

I just remembered Mafia 3 drops in a few months. I might pay $60 for that. Mafia 3 was so underrated imo.

Dudes, looks like I'm gonna have to contact Sony tomorrow and might have to send my console in. Mine still randomly completely turns off. Tried to standard reset and all that other stuff but it still happens. Anyone have this happen to them?

Last edited:

Trying to decide if i should pick up until dawn
for $24 i think its a good price. i enjoyed my time with it and i got it at $60
I played the first one and it did nothing for me. My son liked it so I might pick up PvZ 2 for him but I won't pay more than $20 for it.

I just remembered Mafia 3 drops in a few months. I might pay $60 for that. Mafia 3 was so underrated imo.
i got the first one for free when EA made it free on PSN during E3 2014 and i played it for like a good week but it started getting stale to me pretty quick. i want to play mafia 2 before 3 tho since i have heard good things about it but just never got around to it lol

Mafia 2 was free with gwg. Given what m$'s doing, i can easily see mafia 2 being backwards compatible by the time mafia releases. Not to mention it being included with mafia 3. :nerd:

Mafia 2 was free with gwg. Given what m$'s doing, i can easily see mafia 2 being backwards compatible by the time mafia releases. Not to mention it being included with mafia 3.
nerd.gif
true that i may wait on it and see if MS does that

Mafia 2 was free with gwg. Given what m$'s doing, i can easily see mafia 2 being backwards compatible by the time mafia releases. Not to mention it being included with mafia 3. :nerd:
I can definitely see this happening, especially if MS has the marketing rights.

I sure hope that Amazon upgrades my pre order to that apocalypse edition. I have all the metal cases for every Souls game.
laugh.gif
Did you already speak to amazon customer service or sign up for the availability email list?

If this is the edition you're speaking about, the xb1 version is still available.

Amazon product ASIN B0191J0SE8
I'm copping the xb1 version standard edition, but I wouldn't mind helping you out.

Unless the xb1 metal case doesn't fit the ps4 version.

Did you already speak to amazon customer service or sign up for the availability email list?
If this is the edition you're speaking about, the xb1 version is still available.
http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-III-Collectors-PlayStation-4/dp/B0191J0SE8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1456376295&sr=8-2&keywords=dark+souls+3+apocalypse+edition

I'm copping the xb1 version standard edition, but I wouldn't mind helping you out.
Unless the xb1 metal case doesn't fit the ps4 version.
I pre ordered the standard edition for the ps4 as well, but at the end of that video it says that those who pre order the game get a free upgrade to the apocalypse edition. I hope the day one edition i pre ordered gets the free upgrade to the A.E.

Tokido playing Akuma in Tekken 7FR.

Ex moves, focus attacks, FADC. All in the game.
He's even got 2 supers.

I pre ordered the standard edition for the ps4 as well, but at the end of that video it says that those who pre order the game get a free upgrade to the apocalypse edition. I hope the day one edition i pre ordered gets the free upgrade to the A.E.
I see.

In Remaster news,

Still need to finish RE4 on ps3.

RE5 is one of my fav. games. The graphics and gameplay still hold up.

RE6 was a great action game.

The OSTs were great too.
smokin.gif

RE4 on the GC brought the franchise back.  Surprised Sony or MS didn't help with the games.  Seems like a Capcom thing to do, Dead Rising 3 on xboxone and SFV on PS4.

RE4 was on GC, PS2, Xbox360, Wii, PS3, PC, iOS, Google Play, am i missing any others?

Last edited:
Take-Two will be at E3 'in a big way'

Take-Two Interactive will be at E3 "in a big way", CEO Strauss Zelnick has teased.

The boss of the entertainment giant, which owns Borderlands-publisher 2K Games and GTA-publisher Rockstar Games, chose not to reveal what it intends to announce at this year's show, but teased the company's presence in the latest issue of MCV, stating: "We will be there in a big way".

Take-Two's currently announced line-up includes just three games: Civilization Revolution 2 Plus, Battleborn and Mafia 3, all of which are due for release later this year. A new Borderlands title is in development at Gearbox, too (although it has yet to be formally revealed), while rumours persist of a remastered BioShock collection for PS4 & Xbox One.

But could we see even more revealed at E3? A sequel to Red Dead Redemption, perhaps, or some single-player DLC for GTA V?

Source:

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/red_dead_redemption/news/take-two_will_be_at_e3_in_a_big_way.html

Hmm...

My guess is they probably will announce they're first new game for this gen. Either a Red Dead sequel or Bully sequel and maybe finally announce GTA V single player DLC.

Hybrid. You got any intel you can share with us ?

Last edited:
I might actually give RE4 a chance now. I enjoyed RE5 a lot. I'll definitely cop RE5 and RE6 to play co-op with my bro.

I don't know why we in the States didn't keep the name BioHazard.  Resident Evil keeps it in the mansion.  But whatever, I may cop, RE4 is great.

Back
Top Bottom