The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm confused about the Kombat pack.. Can I buy one that includes everything thing or do I have to buy separate Kombat packs?
You can buy the Kombat Pack separately, I think they are $20 each or you can get Mortal Kombat XL which will have all the DLC including the Kombat Packs.

RE2 is getting remastered.
Probably the scariest game I've ever played. 

Almost gave up the ghost playing the second scenario when the Tyrant bust through that wall. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Can't believe heavy rain comes out next week I loved that game and platinumed that on ps3
yea the copy I had kept freezing at a certain part of the story so was never able to finish it. Will finish it this time :smokin

Also super late but that uncharted 4 ps4 is straight :smokin :smokin

I may be too old for video games.

MKX
2K16
Black Ops 3
PVZ
SF5

...played beta versions and own copies of all releases. Just don't have the time to play.
My kids love them though.

I may be too old for video games.

MKX
2K16
Black Ops 3
PVZ
SF5

...played beta versions and own copies of all releases. Just don't have the time to play.
My kids love them though.
TMG strikes another victim.
mean.gif

There's no such thing as too old than, you mean you just don't have time.
I mean like there's no remorse.... my wife kicked my *** in MKX Saturday in front of our kids and it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen.  Me and Floyd Mayweather's "Money Team" received copies of MW3 at the same time. My first time playing it was about a month ago. My kids are elite online.

I played SFV back in Oct... my oldest son doesn't really care for it. And I promised my brother and wife competition Friday. My enjoyment comes from seeing them have fun. You're right I don't even have the time to appreciate or invest in the games to even know if I like them.

Got PVZ for my son months ago...although he should be sleep he's online right now.

You're right there's no such thing as too old....but I just don't have the time to explore whether I care or not. And it's scary. 
mean.gif

I mean like there's no remorse.... my wife kicked my *** in MKX Saturday in front of our kids and it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen.  Me and Floyd Mayweather's "Money Team" received copies of MW3 at the same time. My first time playing it was about a month ago. My kids are elite online.

I played SFV back in Oct... my oldest son doesn't really care for it. And I promised my brother and wife competition Friday. My enjoyment comes from seeing them have fun. You're right I don't even have the time to appreciate or invest in the games to even know if I like them.

Got PVZ for my son months ago...although he should be sleep he's online right now.

You're right there's no such thing as too old....but I just don't have the time to explore whether I care or not. And it's scary. :smh:
That sucks, sorry to hear that. Games are like interactive books for me. And competitive online gaming is like a sport.

I thought once SFV dropped I was going to stop playing MKX

With all the problems SFV has I found myself playing MKX way more

MKX> SFV

Street Fighter 5 breaks EVO's 'most entrants' record in just four days
Last Thursday, EVO 2016 registration opened up for players looking to compete in the year's largest fighting game tournament. Nine games have been announced for the event's main line up, with the most highly anticipated being Capcom's latest fighting release -- Street Fighter 5.

Making its EVO debut this year, it looks as though Street Fighter 5 is coming out swinging. According to the official EVO Twitter account, the latest Street Fighter title has broken the entrants record for a single game in just four days.

View media item 1928060
Though the current Street Fighter 5 entrant numbers haven't been released, we have added the final numbers for each of EVO 2015's main games below for comparison's sake.

EVO 2015 registration numbers by game

Ultra Street Fighter 4 - 2,227
Smash 4 - 1,926
Super Smash Bros. Melee - 1,869
Mortal Kombat X - 1,162
Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- – 968
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - 816
Tekken 7 - 458
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - 437
Killer Instinct - 397

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...aks-evos-most-entrants-record-just-four-days/

Seriously can't wait. EVO's going to be massive.

Last edited:
Out if those couple thousand that registered, only 15-20 of them have a legit shot at winning that grand prize money...

Last edited:
Can anyone enter a game at Evo? As in someone could make their name in 1 weekend by tearing through the competition?

I can't tell if game prices drop significantly faster than before or i'm just older with less time

Just passed by gamestop on Fordham road a few hours ago and there's a big line, what's dropping?

Back
Top Bottom