The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Was up in the air between Street Fighter and MK for my next game to play, ended up putting a pre-order down for MK XL

Black ops 3 online is bada**, don't even bother to play gtaV. If anyone's down to catch a game let me know
I am, I was online last night. Will be online again today. This is the first COD I have played since MW3 on the 360. I still have to get used to all these new gimmicks. My PSN is the same as my username.

Last edited:
Anyone familiar with port forwarding? I'm supposed to get 50-60 mbps but PSN only gets like 17 or 18 mbps.

My PS4 backlog consists of:

The Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Tales of Zestiria
Shovel Knight
Resident Evil
Metro Redux
Final Fantady VII
Dark Souls 2
Far Cry 4
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

and a whole lot more but I have no real desire to play any of them. The only game on my mind is Uncharted 4 :smh:

Last edited:
Just picked up Just Cause 3 and got Far Cry 4 for $30
nerd.gif

The Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Tales of Zestiria
Shovel Knight
Resident Evil
Metro Redux
Final Fantady VII
Dark Souls 2
Far Cry 4

and a whole lot more but I have no real desire to play any of them. The only game on my mind is Uncharted 4 :smh:
Should put digimon on that list.

The Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Tales of Zestiria
Shovel Knight
Resident Evil
Metro Redux
Final Fantady VII
Dark Souls 2
Far Cry 4

I actually want to play Digimon but not for more than $30.I figure the only games I'm getting at launch are Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy XV, Horizon and Star Ocean 5. I'll possibly get Quantum Break and Mafia 3 at launch too depending on my work schedule.

Trailer is up, I'm not going to watch it as I'm on media blackout for this game but from the reactions of others I'm guessing it must be the best looking game ever, Oh and it's a good trailer too.

I did everything, I plug my computer into the same powerline connection and im getting 25 down 10 up but the ps4 is getting 5.7 down and 1.1 up right now. I just don't get why this PS4 is being such a POS

PS4 would always show less speed than my PC but actual downloads of games are the same for me as a good torrent which is about 12 MBps for me.

What did help though was changing my DNS settings to Open DNS'
From the PS4 Menu, scroll right to Settings > Network > Set Up Internet Connection > Select either Wi-Fi or LAN cable (Wired)
Wi-Fi: Custom > Select Network > Enter Password (automatically saved if you are already using this network) > IP Address Settings (automatic) > DHCP Host Name (Do Not Use) > DNS Settings (Manual)
LAN (Wired): Custom > IP Address Settings (Automatic) > DHCP Host Name (Do Not Use) > DNS Settings (Manual)
From there, enter the Primary DNS as "208.67.222.222" and the Secondary DNS as "208.67.220.220"
Next > MTU Settings (Automatic) > Proxy Server (Do Not Use) > Test Internet Connection

https://support.opendns.com/entries/55523380-Playstation-4

Do that and see if thre's a difference.

Just tried this out and got 12.2 Down and 2.1 Up
Pretty much doubled my previous speed. Thank you :smokin

The Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Tales of Zestiria
Shovel Knight
Resident Evil
Metro Redux
Final Fantady VII
Dark Souls 2
Far Cry 4

I actually want to play Digimon but not for more than $30.I figure the only games I'm getting at launch are Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy XV, Horizon and Star Ocean 5. I'll possibly get Quantum Break and Mafia 3 at launch too depending on my work schedule.
I'm hearing it's worth more than that $300 tho. But I feel.

Been playing Battlefront nonstop, gotta finish off the Witcher though. It's like playing through a good story.

Back
Top Bottom