The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Have had the 2TB HD sitting next to the PS4 since November :lol: I'll stop being lazy and install it the next time my PS4 tells me it cant install something

its painless lol. takes like 5 minutes. I was shocked like dang that was easy.

You're.probably better off getting a 500GB and installing a 2TB. It would probably be around the same price as a 1TB after you included tax.

Just switch out the hard drive like dude said above

View media item 1941933

It ain't difficult at all to upgrade the hard drive.

I bought the ps4 when it first dropped. Waited until this past Black Friday to upgrade. Took an external hdd> pryed open the case>Took out the 2 TB drive>switched the stock 500 gb drive with the 2tb drive into the ps4. Currently using the 500 gb hdd as external hdd now.

It ain't difficult at all to upgrade the hard drive.

I bought the ps4 when it first dropped. Waited until this past Black Friday to upgrade. Took an external hdd> pryed open the case>Took out the 2 TB drive>switched the stock 500 gb drive with the 2tb drive into the ps4. Currently using the 500 gb hdd as external hdd now.

I appreciate the advice and i may end up taking it, i just find it frustrating as a very loyal customer since ps1. Especially when the released that harbage COD one.

This is one of the consequences of sony winning the console wars again. I get it

Don't even know what division is but I need a new game, all I got is 2K and Star Wars doesn't get any burn ... Will probably cop [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man I'm going to have to upgrade my hard drive soon.
laugh.gif

The division looks good I am kind of intrigued

Is the campaign going to be good and is the online like COD?

The division looks good I am kind of intrigued

Is the campaign going to be good and is the online like COD?

naw the online is more like GTA than CoD to me.

its an area called the dark zone that you go to when you want to play vs people. you just collect stuff and kill people and level up (summary)

I'm slow when it comes to gaming, but is there an online mode for Primal? Played the game some more yesterday and it was enjoyable. All in all, I like the game, love the concept, just would like more to do within the confines of it. Maybe that'll come with DLC or something.

I'm slow when it comes to gaming, but is there an online mode for Primal? Played the game some more yesterday and it was enjoyable. All in all, I like the game, love the concept, just would like more to do within the confines of it. Maybe that'll come with DLC or something.
there's pvp in far cry 4

I have 300 gbs to transfer might be best for me to get an external to transfer the flies or maybe another option would work better.
option 1(fast) delete all games, the back up and restore all your game saves from a flash drive. Redownload all games. Option 2(slow) back up and restore from a 500gb hdd.

Just save all your game save files to ps+ ...if you don't have ps+, save it to the USB stick. Make sure you download the latest firmware from the official playstation page onto a USB drive to install into the new hard drive also. Then just redownload the games you purchased on your account.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom