The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

NMS looks so nice visually , PS4 has so much potential for a legit addictive game , im talking about 98-02 pc diablo 2 battle.net addictive .......atleast i can hope , i never found a cure for that itch that diablo 2's multiplayer left me with . 2k slightly as far as sitting and playing for 4-6 hours (i like rebuilding/rebranding teams in mygm , and i play broadcast cam on mygm , and i have 4 myplayers that i play on player lock camera to make it feel like a different game when i play the different modes ) but 2K's servers LACKKKKK and take away all interest in online play (which their multiplayer features are GREAT IDEAS , they wont give us a stable server to play without lag)

Last edited:
Hey fellas. What headset(s), preferably wireless, would you recommend for using with the PS4? I woke up and discovered that my wife somehow broke the Sony Gold headset when she was playing GTA online last night. With The Division coming out on Tuesday, I'm pissed.

Hey fellas. What headset(s), preferably wireless, would you recommend for using with the PS4? I woke up and discovered that my wife somehow broke the Sony Gold headset when she was playing GTA online last night. With The Division coming out on Tuesday, I'm pissed.
Same thing happened to mine last year; broke on the hinge. I just taped them back together and have worked great since. 

Same thing happened to mine last year; broke on the hinge. I just taped them back together and have worked great since.
happened to my brothers as well and did the same thing with the same result
happy.gif

For my ps4 headset, I use these because they retail for 69 but can be had for 14.96 w free ship right now. Tad bit uncomfortable ear cups, but I just switch em out with some memory foam cups. Plus you can use em for PC.

Man, I feel like NMS will be a letdown. And who thought an interview where they can't say much was a good idea? Lol

I think it's only on the PS VR plans that they can't say much since it's not been confirmed and if it's going to happen it would probably be at a conference since it would be big news.

Rest of the interview is probably stuff they could talk about.

Mike worked on Shadow of Mordor, Gears of War I and II, Fable, Media Center, Zune, Conker, and Perfect Dark Zero.

Mike passed away yesterday, March 3 at 3:15 am. His last few days were peaceful with his family by his side. Mike was so touched by everyone's support during his fight. His family wants to thank everyone for their kind words and support during this difficult time.
RIP Mike Forgey

Nioh behind closed doors TGS 2015 walkthrough

Team Ninja has published the Nioh gameplay demo showcased behind closed doors at the Tokyo Game Show in Chiba last September to its official YouTube channel.

The dark, samurai-centric action RPG is due out exclusively for PlayStation 4 in 2016. It follows William, a blonde-haired swordsman whose background as a fierce warrior and seasoned knowledge of the blade allows him to survive in the demon-plagued land of the samurai. Read more here.

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/nioh-behind-closed-doors-tgs-2015-walkthrough

Last edited:
was playing some of that UC4 beta and i enjoyed it a lot. man i can't wait for this darn game to come out 

Nioh behind closed doors TGS 2015 walkthrough

Team Ninja has published the Nioh gameplay demo showcased behind closed doors at the Tokyo Game Show in Chiba last September to its official YouTube channel.

The dark, samurai-centric action RPG is due out exclusively for PlayStation 4 in 2016. It follows William, a blonde-haired swordsman whose background as a fierce warrior and seasoned knowledge of the blade allows him to survive in the demon-plagued land of the samurai. Read more here.

My onimusha fix

So I just beat Mad Max... And while I enjoyed the game for the most part. That ending just left me so disappointed. :smh:

Think think I've ever fought a "Boss" that easy.

Back
Top Bottom