The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I had a intense rocket league match a few weeks ago and pulled the system down cus my controller was plugged in. Hasn't shut down randomly since.

How?
eek.gif
leave it to that guy to post pictures without any context.  Great work.  Nice jeans.

If they would've included Arkham Origins theb I would've picked it up at $20.

ALL THIS TALK I BEEN HEARING ABOUT FATHER GASCOIGNE AND THAT ***** WAS TRASH

F*** THAT ***** TERRYCLOTH THAT MEAN U VERY SOFT

playing a NG+ of BB and simultaneously doing DS3 because i hate myself apparently ..

that frost knight by undead settlement merked me mad times ... played ranged and he got stuck in a doorway ... lit him up with arrows and got his ice sword
it felt cheap smh

light the lantern, go into this enchanted forest with skeleton angels ... words cant describe how i feel about this game

Jeez, Colin is such a whiny baby about the neo on PS I love you.

I just listed to the neo episode. Pretty hard to argue against his points. With sony killing it, why would they take a risk like this when they could have waited 2 or 3 years for PS5. It seems like an unnecessary gamble. Unless consoles are going to be upgraded over and over like computers then i guess it's genius. I guess the market will decide if it was a good idea.

I am pretty happy about it sinoly because i kept waiting to get on board since i'm still playing my ps3 and dont see many must need ps4 games. So now at least i'll be joining in at a good time. I can see why people are furious

I haven't finished it but Valiant Hearts seemed to have a great story. I wanted a few games from that sale but I held off. UC4 right around the corner, still want to cop DS3 too. I tried Metro 2033 today and it was boring to me. Not sure if I'll get back to it or not.

I haven't finished it but Valiant Hearts seemed to have a great story. I wanted a few games from that sale but I held off. UC4 right around the corner, still want to cop DS3 too. I tried Metro 2033 today and it was boring to me. Not sure if I'll get back to it or not.
metro's gameplay was off-putting.

I just listed to the neo episode. Pretty hard to argue against his points. With sony killing it, why would they take a risk like this when they could have waited 2 or 3 years for PS5. It seems like an unnecessary gamble. Unless consoles are going to be upgraded over and over like computers then i guess it's genius. I guess the market will decide if it was a good idea.

I am pretty happy about it sinoly because i kept waiting to get on board since i'm still playing my ps3 and dont see many must need ps4 games. So now at least i'll be joining in at a good time. I can see why people are furious
except it's not a gamble

a gamble/risk is something that would jeopardize their position as the market leader

ps4-OG sales + ps4-neo sales = ps4-brand sales, with this new machine "playstation 4" becomes a brand rather than just a console

metro's gameplay was off-putting.
Yeah I'm not feeling it so far. I only paid $6 so I'm not too worried about it. I'll pick out something else from the backlog.

Dragon Quest Heroes :nerd:

Last edited:

except it's not a gamble

a gamble/risk is something that would jeopardize their position as the market leader

ps4-OG sales + ps4-neo sales = ps4-brand sales, with this new machine "playstation 4" becomes a brand rather than just a console

I don't think it's a gamble either. It's still a PS4. Every PlayStation has had a redesigned model. It plays the same PS4 games and it doesn't make the current model obsolete. The PS1 and 2 had slim versions. The PS3 had the models that removed the EE chip and the slim versions.

I'm not gonna buy a Neo. Some people might feel the need to "upgrade" if they have the money to justify it. Some might get it as their first PS4 or maybe the current model gets cheaper and they buy that instead. It's not like this is a Sega CD or 32X. Now if it was and they made Neo games, then it would be a terrible idea.

Last edited:
I finally reached the jerk who was sniping me through Old Yarnham, thinking ima finally unleash my frustration and get shot in the face and visceraled 
mean.gif

EDIT:

Rushed back and shot him right off the roof 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The Order is actually damn good. Especially for 7.50 :lol:

It is just a movie basically. You don't have any freedom whatsoever. And it looks :wow:

Bought Bully, Toy Soldiers and Valiant Hearts. Outside of Bully, the others weren't on my radar.
valiant hearts has a great story worth going through. i beat it last year and thought it was a very well told story
metro 2033 gets better as you play it. some frustrating parts when you play it on the hard difficulties too with less supplies available. but the gameplay in it is rather stiff and meant to be played at a slower pace. last light improves upon it in almost every way tho

Back
Top Bottom