The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

this **** look like a movie yo..
smokin.gif
I hope that it doesn't play like one though. I'm still playing the original trilogy for the first time on crushing difficulty - completed 1 and 2, and a little of 3 and these games are about as linear as games come. Great story and all, but I hope the 4 is a little more open. The good part is that they seem to have made the climbing system a little more analogue so that there aren't a few specific spots that you can climb up. The multiplayer beta was mad fun and I know that part won't disappoint me.

I'm glad a few games are still linear. FPS and massive open worlds been getting too much attention. Sign me up for more 12 hours campaigns with a nice story.

Just got a PS4 this month and was wondering if you guys can recommend me some good games to look into. Also if you don't mind adding me so we can game together my name is Originaljay87

Apparently Amazon and a few other retailers broke the street date on Uncharted 4. I hope people can keep spoilers to themselves :smh:

Just got a PS4 this month and was wondering if you guys can recommend me some good games to look into. Also if you don't mind adding me so we can game together my name is Originaljay87
Bloodborne
Infamous Second Son
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted 4 (comes out May 10)

I hope that it doesn't play like one though. I'm still playing the original trilogy for the first time on crushing difficulty - completed 1 and 2, and a little of 3 and these games are about as linear as games come. Great story and all, but I hope the 4 is a little more open. The good part is that they seem to have made the climbing system a little more analogue so that there aren't a few specific spots that you can climb up. The multiplayer beta was mad fun and I know that part won't disappoint me.

story was enough for me. UC2 i played and beat in one day i think, it had me hooked. the multiplayer believe it or not i never played although i played the trilogy on the ps3 originally.

I'm glad a few games are still linear. FPS and massive open worlds been getting too much attention. Sign me up for more 12 hours campaigns with a nice story.

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

Rumored may ps minus titles

Man I was hyped for a sec thinking this said Sleeping Dogs.

Loved that game on PS3, thought about copping it on PS4 but couldn't bring myself to drop money on it again.

Come to find out that said Watch Dogs. 
indifferent.gif

the witcher 3, dark souls 3, bloodborne, uncharted collection, diablo 3, the last of us, mad max, arkham knight; borderlands collection, ehadow of mordor, fallout 4, call of duty 2k13-2k16, the walking dead season 1-2, game of thrones, the wolf among us, bully, gta 5, just cause 3, far cry 4, rayman legends, battlefront, battlefield 4, dragon age inquisition, plants vs zombies 1-2, heavy rain, rocket league, infamous second son, tomb raider, and dying light.

Games of Thrones

5/5

Story is compelling, characters are great, setting is as good or better than the walking dead.

HBO is wrong for making TT recreate the GOT OP, instead of just letting them use the real one.
94f03e8e72647373f93d5271ee594cfb.png

Onto Tales of the Borderlands, wish I would have copped when it was $5.
tired.gif

Got my 1st platinum.
glasses.gif

Hopefully it translates to an infinite amount of Modern Warfare aka a Remastered MW Collection including all 3 games or at least the first 2.

Back
Top Bottom