The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

doesn't matter but the bf1 cover is trash and somewhat misleading

that figure of the guy looks way better and is more clear as to how the game really looks

first day cop

They just revealed it so I doubt they'd talk about the season pass just yet for BF1 but so far I'm in. Seems to be a good amount of variation in the shooters coming out this year which makes the justification for buying them all much easier

I just need to see gameplay from BF1, so far I'm in tho. I thought that guy was wearing some kinda super hero cape so I thought this was gonna be some off the wall futuristic crap
laugh.gif
I'm surprised there was no mention of a season pass, @empirestrikesfirst, they're trying to regain your trust
nerd.gif
WW1 has me intrigued but I can wait for it to hit the sale rack.  

doesn't matter but the bf1 cover is trash and somewhat misleading

that figure of the guy looks way better and is more clear as to how the game really looks

first day cop
I thought it was just me. Once I seen that CE figure I realized it was just some sort of jacket scarf.

They just revealed it so I doubt they'd talk about the season pass just yet for BF1 but so far I'm in. Seems to be a good amount of variation in the shooters coming out this year which makes the justification for buying them all much easier
With a $220 Collector's Edition, you'd think a season pass would be included :lol:

I thought it was just me. Once I seen that CE figure I realized it was just some sort of jacket scarf.

even tho I said it doesn't matter it actually does

not for people who love battlefield but you need to be more clear for new players

also they need every advantage as possible to eat into the cod sales

hopefully this is a truer successor to bf4

I am also on (water)board for BF1

Was thinking about getting Overwatch for PS4, but then I realized its gonna be pretty barren in the console world in a few months.  Console games have such a sort life-span.  Games on the PC however, stay relevant for years.  Gonna upgrade the PC for overwatch with my PC homies.

Last edited:
Just pre-ordered the limited edition doom, can't wait til next week

Fallout 4's DLC main quest Far Harbor drops May 19th, let's get it. Won't have the chance to play UC4 until a week after release.

Swamped with a backlog. R&C, UC4, Bloodborne, FO4 DLC and SF5. Smh

BTW, what's the deal between futuristic and olden day shooters.?
I seem to notice a lot more hate for the futuristic stuff or are they just overdone at this point?

With a $220 Collector's Edition, you'd think a season pass would be included :lol:

Some of these CE's are getting ridiculous.

Not everything needs a sttue.

Last edited:
I'm two hours in uncharted 4. Fellas be prepared. My ps4 sounds like a damn airplane the whole time I have been playing UC4. I hope it's not over heating.

Fallout 4's DLC main quest Far Harbor drops May 19th, let's get it. Won't have the chance to play UC4 until a week after release.

Swamped with a backlog. R&C, UC4, Bloodborne, FO4 DLC and SF5. Smh

Random trivia note...

There's a town and county in Maine named Bar Harbor :lol:...

I'm playing through the first Uncharted right now... I missed this entire franchise the first time... It's really fun... I love puzzle games like this most of the time...

not that nonsense :smh:
Uncharted works as a linear game, why these companies always gotta go that route?

With the review scores the game is getting, I won't be worried about it.
I haven't read any of the reviews myself but I still expect a linear experience.

In the E3 demo with the car, they said there was many different paths you could have taken to get to the same spot so that's probably what they mean.

Back
Top Bottom