The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Overwatch on console is pretty fun.  Im just worried about the longevity of it.  Meh what the hell, my dumbass bought R6:S at retail.  Overwatch day one.

With the review scores the game is getting, I won't be worried about it.
I haven't read any of the reviews myself but I still expect a linear experience.

In the E3 demo with the car, they said there was many different paths you could have taken to get to the same spot so that's probably what they mean.
still sounds cumbersome to me, especially when it comes to trophies

https://www.vg247.com/2016/05/06/overwatch-open-beta-content-is-what-full-game-will-have-on-launch/

200.gif

I heard hat DLC will be free. Maps, new characters etc.

And there is no season pass or anything as far as I can tell so it makes sense.

And I copped Hardline on sale and I haven't played it since launch, but I have to say that it is pretty damn good.

The amount of dislikes on the COD Infinite warfare video :lol:
And the fact that the Battlefield 1 trailer already has more views even though it's newer.

We've got a battle on our hands.

People will piss and moan about CoD until release day comes and then they'll all be lined up eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew @ the midnight launch.

People will piss and moan about CoD until release day comes and then they'll all be lined up eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew @ the midnight launch.

Yea that's what I expect too but I've never seen it this bad and I don't know why. I thought the trailer was the usual COD trailer that we've been getting in recent years.

Yea that's what I expect too but I've never seen it this bad and I don't know why. I thought the trailer was the usual COD trailer that we've been getting in recent years.
People are probably fed up with the futuristic stuff, either stay modern or go back to the WW 1/2 era imo

Plus, it doesn't help that they're packaging the MW remaster with the sequel

Back
Top Bottom