The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Uncharted 4 seems pretty linear to me. I actually haven't played any of the previous games so I can't compare, but this game has a lot of open space but still seems to drive you in one direction.

Finished Mass Effect 2.

Wow...def see why people love this series.

Onto ME3.
embarassed.gif
glasses.gif

I'm not sure of P5. I want to like it because it's a JRPG but P4G was so slow and boring I couldn't even play more than a few hours.

P4G was so gooood.  From story to voice acting, excellent dub.  I never finished the game, but I watched the anime, and it was well done.  I'm excited for P5.  Atlus makes great games.

The storyline for uncharted 4 is breath taking it sucks you in right away! Gta v should learned from them and stick to one procrastinate

[h1]Ten Years Ago, Square Announced Final Fantasy Versus XIII [/h1]

Jason Schreier
Today 10:00am
Filed to: FINAL FANTASY

qg2lhbkysg5xxlm6txf0.jpg

As Final Fantasy fans across the world wait impatiently for FFXV, let’s take some time to celebrate an important milestone. Yesterday, Final Fantasy Versus XIII’s announcement turned ten years old.  Happy birthday, announcement!

Yep, an entire decade has passed since we first met Noctis. On May 8, 2006, Square Enix announced Versus XIII during their E3 press conference, declaring that it’d be part of an expanded universe alongside Final Fantasy XIII  and Final Fantasy Agito XIII.  It would star a dark-haired prince who could manipulate weapons and seemed to have magical powers.

Just to give you some context, this was the same E3 where Sony announced the price of the PS3 (“five-hundred-ninety-nine US dollars”) and Nintendo declared that Zelda: Twilight Princess  would be a Wii launch game. Other games announced at that show: Metal Gear Portable OpsFinal Fantasy VI GBA, Fable II, and Grand Theft Auto IV. Microsoft also debuted a little series they were calling Gears of War.

After many years of development hell (and limited manpower thanks to the FFXIII  trilogy), Square rebooted the Versus project in 2012, officially changing it to Final Fantasy XV. They re-revealed the game at E3 of 2013, and since then, we’ve been waiting. Four months to go. 

Jason Schreier[email protected]@jasonschreier

News editor at Kotaku, a website about TV shows and snacks.

Cant believe its already been 10 years bruhs but only a few more months left 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
All you PS only guys doing yourself a disservice not playing bloodborne it was one of the best games to me last year. For $20 that's a steal

Back
Top Bottom